13

"Finally you're awake" Daphne said annoyed, "Merlin I'm tired" I groaned as I rubbed my eyes "What time is it?". "You got back here around 3 am and Malfoy was carrying you and it's 9:00 sharp right now," Daphne said with an eye roll.

I got dressed quickly in our bathroom and curled my eyelashes and covered my eye bags with some concealer I bought that summer. I wanted to lay in my bed and drown in my sheets until I could snooze away. Unfortunately Daphne dragged me by the hand out of our dormitory and into the common room where I found Draco asleep on his couch. As soon as I noticed him Pansy ran to him and sat near his head was resting I chuckled it was amusing on how Pansy attempted to make me jealous of her wonderful relationship with Draco. As soon as Parkinson settled next to his head, his resting body flinched at her touch and he sat up.

"Pansy, it's too early for you" Draco groaned to her and gave her a push which signaled her to piss off which she hesitantly did. I walked towards him and he gave me a tired smile, "see, this is why you shouldn't hang out with Pottah '' bleach boy said with a small smirk.

I punched him on the shoulder which got him to wake up completely. Daphne gave me a pissed off look and motioned me to go towards her which I did. "C'mon let's go, I'm so done seeing Malfoy use you in whatever devious way he does" she said with an almost disapproving frown towards me as if she was disappointed with me.

"Whatever mom" I smirked and we walked out of the common room while laughing like little kids.

When we arrived at the great hall Harry, Ron and Hermione ran up to the both of us "Abby! I'm so exhausted. What about you?" Harry asked excitedly, "I'm barely awake right now Harry" I muttered with my eyes closed. Harry chuckled and awkwardly looked around him and saw that Hermione and Ron returned to the Gryffindor table already. "I better get going see you in class" Harry stuttered out and walked away then turned back to us and smiled and waved.

I couldn't help but inwardly make fun of him, this is some embarrassing shit Harry. Why are you so flipping awkward Potter?

Draco entered the great hall a few minutes after that hilarious incident with Harry. "Abbs" Draco called me out loudly across the room, I gave him a good morning nod and he approached me and Daphne who were both munching on bacon and eggs which I absolutely loved with all my heart. "Well, well, well don't you look lovely today" bleach boy said and added a flirty wink. "you don't look too bad yourself, bleach boy" I said with a growing smirk on my pink lips which I noticed he was staring at. That made me quite uncomfortable. Why was this ferret staring at my lips?

Draco sat next to me and ate his food in silence and Daphne didn't want to talk since it would make this normal situation even more uncomfortable.

It was already first class and I had Potions with the Slytherins and Gryffindors unlike usual and Snape was being considerate and let us choose our seating arrangements, as soon as he announced this news I immediately locked eyes with Daphne and we both ran to the best table in the class: the middle row and last table.

Draco grabbed my forearm "sit with me" he said with a pout that I can't tell if it was teasing or serious. I gave him an annoyed look but eventually gave in when he pouted and frowned more. Daphne gave me a furious, very annoyed look, I could tell why she was seated with Pansy Parkinson who everyone knows is the absolute worst.

"Students you are partnered with the fellow classmate you chose to sit next to, this assignment will take up most of the school year and the work must be done equally. You and your partner must make the most effective poison antidote to any poison of your choice." Snape said in annoyance clearly Snape did not want to be here at this moment. He waved his hand for us to start working.

"We could do it as an antidote to veritaserum?" I suggested as I rifled through my potions book, "sure Abbs whatever you want" Draco replied while giving me a huge smile which made me uneasy. "Why are you being so nice? It's making me uncomfortable" I said with a disgusted expression plastered on my tired face.

"So I can't be nice to hot girls anymore?" Bleach boy asked and winked, "shut up Malfoy" I mumbled under my breath. "Do you want to work on this project in my dorm tonight?" He asked with a very smutty smirk planted on his very kissable lips.

"You are the worst, you know that right?" I sneered playfully and gave him a nudge on the shoulder. "I know you love me Abigail Aria Brown" Draco fully named me loudly.

"Mhm sure I do Draco Lucius Malfoy" I smirked at him, I know he despises whenever anyone calls him by his full name so I'll have to full name him more often. Draco glared at me meanly.

I was actually threatened by his glare.(sarcasm)

Potions class had finally ended and now we had Defense Against the Dark Arts. Since all of our classes were canceled yesterday thanks to Finnigan, this was our first class.

"Ministry malcontent. And your new defense against the dark arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me, end of story, goodbye, the end. Any questions? When it comes to the dark arts, I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?" Mad-eye Moody asked quickly and commanded over the room.

"Three sir" said Hermione, obviously she answered first, "and they are so named?" The teacher asked "because they are unforgivable. Use of any one of them will-" started Hermione.

"Will earn you a one way ticket to Azkaban correct, now the ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do I say different. You need to know what you're up against, you need to be prepared, you need to find somewhere else to put your chewing gum other than the underside of your desk Mr. Finnigan!" Shouted Mad eye while writing some of that on his chalkboard.

This guy clearly never went to therapy, he was mad.

"So, which curse shall we see first? WEASLEY!" He screamed, "Yes..." Ron said I could tell that Weasley was afraid of him. "Give us a curse" Moody ordered, "well my dad did tell me about the imperius curse" he answered nervously. Ahhh yes, your father would know all about that. Gave the ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why." Moody said with an evil smile. He grabbed a jar and removed a spider looking bug, "engorgio!" Moody muttered it was already big enough.

He uses his wand to move it around the class. When it landed on Weasley he freaked out which made Draco burst out into laughter. Moody gave Draco a glare and put it on his head. "Aaah get it off of me!" He yelled in disgust and fear. I laughed a lot. Draco glared at me deathly as soon as the teacher put it on someone else. I giggled cutely hoping he would stop glaring at me now. It did work, he gave me a playful nudge on the shoulder.

"Scores of witches and wizards have claimed that they only did you-know-whose bidding under the influence of the imperious curse. But here's the rub, how do we sort out the liars?Another.. another.. Come on, come on. Longbottom is it? Up." Said Moody mysteriously,
Longbottom stands.

"Professor Sprout tells me you have an
aptitude for herbology." Mad eye says with a non believing smile. "There's um, the cruciatus curse" Longbottom says avoiding eye contact.
"Correct! Correct! Come come. Particularly nasty. The torture curse."

Mad-Eye begins torturing the spider with magic, it squeals in pain. "Stop it! Can't you see it's bothering him, stop it!" Hermione screams out, I knew she liked animals but never knew she liked gross bugs. Moody stops the torture session. you can tell Neville who just sat back down is disturbed by the torture I heard a rumour that his parents are in the hospital because of that curse so no wonder hes making that face. Mad-Eye picks up the spider which is still making a noise.

"Perhaps you could give us the last unforgivable curse, Miss Granger." Mood says deviously
Hermione shakes her head meaning no. "Avada Kedavra" he whispers and the gross bug lies in his hand not moving.

"The killing curse. Only one person is known to have survived it. And he's sitting in this room."

He approaches Harry's desk and takes a drink from a strange vial.

After that weird class Draco wraps his arm around my shoulder and we walk out of the class. "Weird bloke" Draco says while walking towards Transfiguration, "ya think?" I said sarcastically as he chuckled at my attitude.