4

**Draco Malfoy**

I can't believe her! She must have seen me before she left and why did she use so much powder I could barely get back. Luckily I did, wait was she mad that I was with a girl?! 

Huh, that's very interesting, is it possible she likes me back? I really hope so, she's already my best friend so my girlfriend would be even better. It's hilarious that she got jealous that I was with a girl who I wasn't even interested in, plus she's in her 7th year and has a boyfriend in Slytherin but I guess my charms are irresistible for everyone. Even for Abigail Brown.

"Draco, honey how was Diagon Alley?" My mother greeted me as I stepped in one of my living rooms. "Busy, but fine" I replied as I gave her a quick hug. "And how's lovely Abby?" She asked with her eyes gleaming, mother has always loved Brown and wanted another child. A daughter specifically. 

"Pretty good, why do you ask?" I answered, "well I hope you don't mind if I say so but you two have been close lately. Any feelings for her? Also her family is coming over for supper tomorrow" My mother said sweetly. "No feelings mother. She's just a friend always has been. Always will" I lied badly. 

My mother gave me a sweet smile and sent me off upstairs to study. I settled in my room, and sat comfortably in my desk and opened up a few of the new books I bought today and read and took notes for the evening until some elf called me for supper.

"Draco, what took you so long?" questioned my father sharply "Apologies Father, lost track of time studying" I apologized. I slipped into my seat at the long dining table as the elves brought us our food and we ate in silence, like any normal family.

I woke up in my massive room and my eyes immediately hurt; the sun was shining in my eyes since mother already came in here to open my blinds. I groaned, not ready for the day and rolled my face into my pillow.

I eventually got out of bed and stumbled downstairs to eat a short breakfast cooked by one of my house elves. My father walked downstairs looking like he just got his picture taken in the Daily Prophet; his blonde hair was combed and put elegantly in a ponytail and he was already dressed in a suit.

"Draco! Why aren't you dressed?" He yelled sharply, "Right away Father" I said in fear. He was happy last week after we got back from the Quidditch World Cup. That was such a good week, he spent the time running around with Abigail and placing bets for such a large amount of money with other strangers and getting in trouble.

I hurried upstairs and back into my room, I changed into a black suit since I'm guessing the dinner with the Browns isn't a hoodie and jeans occasion.