7

**Abigail Brown**

I hate Draco Malfoy so fucking much. He had to flirt with me and turn me on and stupid fucking me had to fall for it and try and kiss him. Ovbiously it was all a game to him but he couldn't even kiss me back. Little bitch.

I ran downstairs and found all the adults talking and yelling. "Mother, father I feel ill do you mind if I head home?" I asked interrupting their clearly important conversation. "Of course darling" my mother assured me. "I'll apparate you home" Narcissa said knowing something was wrong.

I held her hand and after the sickening travel I was at the front door of y manor. "Sweetie, what did Draco do?" She asked sweetly while rubbing my shoulder. "Please don't take offense to any of this, Draco kept flirting with me and trying to kiss me and being affectionate when I leaned in he smirked and pushed me off asking me if I really thought I was that lucky. But the thing is I don't even like him but it still hurt. A lot." I confessed, "Aww sweetie I'm terribly sorry that my son can be like that. And I can tell you do like him and he likes you" Narcissa said while bringing me in a hug.

I hugged her and felt the comfort of her arms "thank you" I mumbled. She nodded understanding the message and waved goodbye as she apparated home.

My favorite house elf Penny greeted me in the house and I actually talked to her as she made me comfort food. I can't endure not being with Draco. But I can't endure being with him.

Finally I'm going to Hogwarts today! I happily got out of bed and wore a pretty outfit hoping that it teases Draco a bit. I know he is not even my friend anymore but I just want to see him watch me look happy and look good after he broke my heart. 

I dug through my closet hoping to find something, and I finally did.

My mother apparted me to platform 9 3\4 I waved goodbye to my mother and found Daphne

My mother apparted me to platform 9 3\4 I waved goodbye to my mother and found Daphne. "DAPH!!" I screeched "ABBY" she screamed back I ran towards her and we hugged. "Its been too long Daph" I stated. She nodded in agreement. We found Isla and headed to an empty compartment.

I told the girls what Malfoy did to me the other night and they weren't happy lets just say.

"I'm gonna kill that mother fucking bitch!" screamed Daph I giggled quietly and hopped she did. "Who does he even think he is!?" Isla retorted. I chuckled "He thinks he's the boss of everyone and everything but really he's just a scared little bleach boy" I said proudly. My friends nodded and we all laughed joyfully at that exact moment he walked in.

Malfoy took his place and sat right next to me I rolled my eyes and moved closer to Daphne who was next to me. Blaise sat next to Isla but he was watching Daph and I could clearly tell he likes her. Crabbe and Goyle are two of Malfoy's goons that do whatever he says. They sat next to Malfoy.

"Hey there pretty lady" He whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine. He doesn't think he can just break my heart and say 4 words in a very flirty way and I'll come running back to him? Idiot, I'm not even going to look at him. To my annoyance he started planting kisses on my neck which I loved. Absolutely loved, but I can't let him see that I sat still as he continued to kiss and bite my neck. 

Everyone was watching us Isla and Daphne were doing stabbing motions and I almost let out a giggle. He started sucking on my neck and I wanted him to continue but he ruined me for that night I'm not going to let him ruin me again. I pushed him off of me and walked out of the compartment and in the train hallways. 

I was walking more towards the change rooms at this point, where the Gryffindors sit. I bumped into Hermione while I was walking in her opposite direction. "My bad Abby" she quickly apologized. We are pretty close, were both top in the class and get seated together often so we call each other friends. 

I sighed sadly and nodded at her sweetly. "Bad day?" She asked, could it be anymore obvious?  I nodded sadly "come talk to me about it with my friends" she suggested I agreed to that plan but knew I was going to despise myself for agreeing. Potter and Weasley are annoying as hell.

I sat next to Hermione in their small compartment "Hey I'm Abby" I introduced myself "We know" Potter said nicely. "So what happened?" Hermione asked, I know she's the smart one but she seems quite intrigued in this gossip. 

"Okay this is going to be a long rant, Malfoy flirted with me all evening yesterday he tried to kiss me but still hadn't leaned it so I made the move just to save time. He pushed me away and asked me if I really thought I was lucky enough. I pushed him and gave him the finger. Even his own mother knew he was being a dick, but I don't even like him and he doesn't like me I think. Then today I ignored all contact with him and he just had to flirt with me and fucking kiss my neck begging for my shitty forgiveness and I just pushed him off and now I'm here" I explained, I let out another sigh.

"Dick. Absolute dick. He can't just treat you like a toy and manipulate you like some sort of prostitute. He better get what he deserves or else I'll give it to him" Harry ranted like he was furious. He seemed even more affected than I am. Damn Harry.

I excused myself to change into my robes because we were 10 minutes away from getting to school. I walked in the changing room right as Mclaggen left. "I've been doing some thinking and I realized you owe me. You refused my date so now you need to repay me." He said ever so casually. "I don't need to repay you. Malfoy's the one that said no go beat him up for all I care" I snarled at him. He chuckled clearly amused by this.

He let me in the dressing room I was hoping he'd leave already but no he locked the door and smiled mischieviously. I groaned knowing what comes next "HELP!" I yelled but he then taped my mouth up which muffled my screams completely he muttered a spell that tied my hands against the garb bar and took his shirt off. I winced away not wanting to look while it happened. "Look at me princess" he ordered I rolled my eyes but watched him as he was shirtless he ripped my sweater off my shoulders and removed my black tank top which left me in a bra and shorts. 

I screamed for help multiple times but no one heard until someone finally did. "HELP!" I screamed one last time. "Princess no one's coming to save you now" he smirked and kissed my stomach. The door was getting knocked on rapidly and then I heard the person knocking on the door mutter "Alohoamora" and the door swung open. Draco stood there in shock. He punched Cormac once or twice which knocked him out and left him with a good black eye. Malfoy untied me and ripped the tape off my mouth. I put my tank top back on and covered myself with my sweater. Draco hugged me so hard and sweetly. 

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned "yeah" I mumbled "Did he do it?" He asked furiously "no" I mumbled again. He kissed my cheek "I'm gonna kill that bastard. I'm gonna make him wish he was never born." He said and hugged me again tightly.