10

**Draco Malfoy**

Abby was acting quite strange today. She was laughing her ass off earlier then she stormed off and away from me. What have I ever done to her? I walked into my dorm and found the two goons and Zabini still out cold. I took advantage of their unconsciousness and took a bitterly cold shower.

I know this is a controversial opinion but cold showers really do help the nerves and calm one down. Brown was finally off of my mind, I could feel my body slowly ease and relax in the arms of the water. My mind wandered off to last night's feast; Dumbledore was mentioning how Hogwarts was hosting some sort of Tri-Wizard Tournament. Unfortunately it was 7th years only, I would've loved to watch Potter murder himself in front of the entire school.

Potter must be the biggest dick in the wizarding world except he has the smallest dick in the world. Potter could've been so much better than Crabbe and Goyle those goons. But apparently I'm the wrong kind of wizard? I remember that day as clearly as if it were yesterday.

It was my first day of Hogwarts and I was talking to Potter on the steps of Hogwarts. Potter failed to insult me and decline my offer of friendship and Abby was over there laughing as if it were some joke.

I felt my skin shiver in the chilliness of the shower. I turned off the shower, grabbed a towel and made my way back to my dorm room, I grabbed the usual Slytherin uniform and changed in the bathroom. I already felt better and my face was healed almost completely. It was around 5:30 am and we're expected to be in the Great Hall by 8:00 sharp so I had a good two hours to myself.

To rest my mind I went into the common room and sat on my couch. After maybe 2 minutes I heard footsteps approaching me. I wonder who it could be; most likely some stupid first year. I felt the body of the figure lay on me. "I am so sorry! I didn't realize someone was here" exclaimed none other than Abigail Brown. "It's fine Brown you can stay I'm not moving though you are" I said rolling my eyes. "I'm not moving and you can be my pillow and move when you get uncomfortable which I hope is soon" she muttered and rested her head on my lap and the rest of her body was sprawled across the couch.

I couldn't help myself. I finally noticed she was asleep so I took my chance. I played with her smooth and glossy hair, tangling my fingers in between the roots of her hair. I took my other hand and rested it on her back while slowly caressing her as she slept so peacefully. She looked like she would never yell at me or tease me like she usually does.

I'm not sure how this was possible but I think I could hear her eyes flutter open. "getting comfy are we Malfoy?" She asked with a playful tone, "extremely" I muttered back and petted her hair, she got her head out of my lap and I couldn't help a small frown appear on my face. I cursed myself; Fuck yourself Malfoy she's gonna notice!

She scooched closer to me and leaned her head against my shoulder. I rested my head on top of hers and we both drifted off to sleep.