(1) You're a Piece of Work (but i'll get it someday)

By : liveonanon on Ao3

Rating: Explicit
Archive Warning: Underage

Relationships:
Generation of Miracles/Kagami Taiga, Akashi Seijuurou/Kagami Taiga, Kagami Taiga/Kuroko Tetsuya, Aomine Daiki/Kagami Taiga, Kagami Taiga/Kise Ryouta, Kagami Taiga/Midorima Shintarou, Kagami Taiga/Murasakibara Atsushi

Tags: Polyamory, Underage Sex, Threesome - M/M/M, Threesome, Frottage, Obliviousness, Shibari, Light Bondage, Rope Bondage, Miscommunication, Flirting, Bad Flirting, Masturbation, Phone Sex

Summary:

One thing that all the Generation of Miracles all have in common: they all want in on Kagami's pants. Sadly for them, Kagami just doesn't get it. But it's exactly his obliviousness and lack of shame that really pours fuel on the fire...

⊙⁠.⁠☉
Murasakibara Atsushi x Kagami Taiga

It started in a place quite far away from Kagami:

"Naa, Muro-chin. Did you ever fuck Kaga-chin?"

The supervisor watching over the school cafeteria gave a horrified look at Himuro's admittedly impressive spittake. Murasakibara, true to his lazy-yet-secretly-ninja reflexes, dodged to the side. Pumpkin soup splashed behind him, thankfully onto someone's backpack rather than their back.

After ten minutes of groveling, Himuro settled back to his now-cold dinner with a sigh. "Atsushi-kun," he began, and then abruptly wished Alex was there right next to him, wordlessly holding out his beer when Kagami showed up pleading for another sleepover. "Atsushi-kun...why the sudden question?"
A second later Himuro was very glad he hadn't taken that moment to actually drink something. "Because I wanna fuck him," Murasakibara answered.

Himuro's hand was halfway up to smacking his own forehead before he set it back down, clenching the edge of the table in an iron grip. "Atsushi-kun, if you like Taiga, you should go for it," he said finally. Never mind the fact that you're 600 kilometers away to have a relationship.
Unconcerned, Murasakibara took a long slurp of his soda. "You think I can do it?"
Himuro gave his underclassman an endearing glance. "You can do anything if you try, Atsushi-kun."

"That doesn't always work." Both of them remembered the first Yousen vs. Seirin match morosely.
"But this isn't basketball. What about Muro-chin? Did you ever like Kaga-chin? Did you ever have sex?"
"Atsushi-kun, the last time I saw him before I left America, I was sixteen."
"That would make him fifteen."
"That would make us both minors, Atsushi-kun."
Again, Murasakibara shrugged. "Didn't stop us."

Himuro blinked. That mindblowing fact took a minute to settle in his head. Fortunately, Murasakibara gave him that minute as Himuro's mind exploded with images of young boys, all fueled by their hormones, finding a common thread in each other and tearing off each other's clothes -
- alright, so maybe he was just a tiny bit interested in boys.