*The readers' Discord server*

Hello, folks.

I often mention it in my works, but I still took the time to write this chapter in case you weren't aware. After all, it's quite possible for someone to have their eyeballs stolen by a one-legged green zombie llama with glasses to the point where they can no longer keep up with the updates from their favorite authors on Wattpad! :O

Are you familiar with the platform called Discord? Yes, I'm referring to that thing that allows you to create servers for real-time chatting with friends or communities. But it's not just that. You can share files, have forums, chat in text or voice, and more. Well, guess what? I had the brilliant idea to create one for my readers! Can you see where I'm going with this?

However, I wasn't really original and I called it "The world of mymi7up". More uninteresting than that, you die! XD Anyway, if you want to join, don't hesitate to do so, the link is on my profile. Just be sure to select the correct one as I also have one for French speakers. There, you'll be able to chat with me and other people who are familiar with my work or not. Moreover, I share bonuses or unique information about my books and projects that you might not find on Wattpad. There are also activities, writing resources, and you can even promote your own stories.

I'm sharing all this because I love talking and having weird conversations with my readers. Unfortunately, as of this message, we're not a large group. Of course, you're not obligated to be online every day. Some drop by from time to time. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you're welcome. Without you, I would have given up my dream of writing novels a long time ago.

While I'm at it, I can also tell you about social media. If you feel like following my accounts, you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Inkitt or Royal Road. Just search for the username mymi7up, and you should find me.

There you have it! Thank you so much for torturing your eyes by reading this lengthy piece, and I wish you all a pleasant day or evening.

- mymi7up