30 chapter

Let's start 😘😘 .................

Pete.............. Hubby what hia and p'nut was saying when i come ?

Vegas............ Nothing sweetheart ... Come here ...
( Vegas was sitting on bed while Pete was taking out his upper clothes and jewellery which he was wearing .. Pete went to Vegas who was just in his inner pants and Vegas hold his waist softly with one hand and use other to caring his face melting Pete in his touch )
So beautiful ... Look like god make you by himself with care and love but ... Just for me ...
( Pete feel so shy by Vegas's sweet talk )

Pete............. Hubby ...
( Pete lightly try to remove Vegas hand from his face but Vegas pull him more close but start kissing him .. no nothing is going to work Pete softly hold Vegas's neck and kiss back him .. while kissing Vegas pull Pete up on bed and make him lay down on bed while getting on top of him .. Pete moan in kiss when Vegas's hand get in his inner shirt feeling cold hand Pete moaning softly in kiss give Vegas chance to eat him completely .. soon Vegas move to Pete's neck kissing or sucking Vegas was making Pete to moan in pleasure )

Vegas............... I love you Pete ... I love you so much ....

Pete................. I love you too Vegas ...
( Soon Pete and Vegas was completely necked and Vegas was eating Pete like he want .. he gets between Pete's legs and make marks there too soon he get inpatient and take Pete ... Pete feel pain when Vegas get in but soon he feel Vegas's lips on his and forgetting all he gives in soon room get fill with Vegas Pete moans and they love scent )

In morning Vegas call everyone in hall  and here Korn come to his family to take them out .....

Rose........ Korn did something happen ?

Korn.......... No nothing happened .. and for now all of you just behave like before and don't say a word about this room .... Understand ?

Rose......... Okay okay .. we understand now let's go ....

Soon everyone gets in hall and after sometimes Vegas get in with Pete beside and pingnut too ... Seeing ping here Korn get in shock because according to time ping was going to sent someone but here he himself is standing in front of him now no knowing what to do ... Ping look at him but went up and sit on the other side of Thorne and Vegaspete get on Thorne ......

Kan......... Vegas when did king ping come ? And why you didn't tell me ?

Vegas............... Ping come last night pa and i think it was not important to tell you .... Well ping come to tell me something and according to that we are in danger by our own blood relative .....
( Vegas said while looking at Korn who also get that now there is nothing to pretend )

Korn.......... Than what king ping said ?

Vegas.................. You know very well what he said ... Uncle ..

Kinn.......... Vegas please you just can't blame pa for everything ....

Vegas................... First thing first ... It's king Vegas ...
( Making kinn to look little down )
And second ask your dad what he's planning .....

Kinn......... Pa ?

Korn............ You questioning me kinn ?

Kim........... Yes because we want yo know what you are up too ... Because king Vegas still didn't did anything which get you to take revenge on him and if it still about crown than i think you not going to get your one son with you in that stupid game of yours ....

Korn.......... Kim ... Don't forget you talking to youe father ....

Khun......... But Kim said just true pa .. why you still are up for crown when Vegas have WIN it from kinn with all fair.....

Korn........... Think before saying Khun you both are going against me for who ?

Kinn............ So you get that you still want crown from Vegas ?

Korn............. Kinn whatever i'm doing is for you my son .. this Empire this crown everything is yours ....

Kinn............. For which i never wish ... Pa I know it was your dream yo see me been king but that doesn't mean you going go against the fire world's rules ..... And now I'm happy i don't want crown ....

Koen............ You fool ....
( Korn get super angry hearing kinn and in angry he doesn't see and attack on kinn with him black power making kinn to fall hard on floor .. seeing kinn on floor Rose and Porsche run to him while Vegas give nop a nope as he said to Korn now but Korn get it so he gets vanish in air in just a blink )

Porsche.......... Kinn ...

Vegas............... Shit ... Go and find him ....
( Hearing Vegas all guards start running here and there while Kim and top take kinn in his room )
He was just here where he gets vanish ?

Ping............. Tawan also get vanish just like this Vegas ... I think now they soon going to attack ....

Pete................. Attack ? Hia hubby what is going on ? And where p'tawan get vanish and why ?

Ping........... Pete baby ...

Vegas................ Pete .. relax nut will going to tell you everything so go with him and cop ... Nut ...

Nut........... Okay hia ... Pete come .. cop

Cop........... Khab phi ...
( Nut and cop take Pete with them even Pete don't want but still he don't want to make Vegas angry do he went with them .. while Vegas turn to see his father sitting quietly but looking shoch )

Vegas................. Why are you shock when you know what exactly tour hia is ....

Sara.......... Vegas son please ...

Vegas.................. No amam he was knowing but still he never believe so now i hope you have see it ....
( Saying this Vegas we t from there too while Macau and ping went behind him )

Sara........... Kan you okay ?

Kan............ How i never saw what hia was doing or want ?

Sara........... Because you love your hia  so much .. Kan it's not your fault you was just doing what a younger brother should do for his brother but it was his fault that he was taking advantage of your love ....
( Sara hug a crying Kan )

Porsche......... P'top kinn will be fine right ?

Khun.......... Porsche first let top his work ....

Kim............. How can pa ? He hurt his own son just for power and money ?
Is he even our father ?

Rose............. Kim ... Relax go rest we will talk about this later ....

Khun........... Amam is right Kim go .. chay take him out ...
( Chay who was quite until now look at Kim who was looking super angry and than he look at his hia who also look at him ... He went to Kim and hold his hand lightly )

Chay............ P'kim for now please ...
( Hearing chay Kim look at him but said nothing and start walking so chay also start walking with him )

* Guys thank you so much for your support ..........