28 chapter

Let's start 😘😘 ....................

JEE........ My lord it's look like he get vanish in air we find him everywhere but didn't find him ..... Sorry my lord ..

Ping............... Jee get the security alert and make sure every family member say in one place .....

Jee........ Khab my lord ....
( Jee went to make sure that the order get complete while ping went to his room and saw nut )

Nut................. What is happening ?

Ping.................. Tawan run away .. we have to stop him or don't what he's going to do ....

Nut................. We should inform hia ....

Ping.................. I was about to .... But this take me with you there ....

Nut................ But what about our family ? what if tawan or uncle try to did something with them ?

Ping.................. Don't worry jee is here and also i have order him to make sure family stay safe ... Come we have to go ....
( Nut nope his head and hold his necklace and ping's hand and soon light separate all over there and soon they get vanish )

Kinn............. Pa you call us here ?
( Kinn enter in a old room with Porsche but saw not just his father but his mother and his brothers and top too )

Korn............. Yes come have a site ...

Porsche......... Kim you are here than where is chay ?

Kim............ I don't know i didn't find him in his room ....

Rose.......... Kim go and find him than bring him here soon ....

Korn........... No need of it .... It's not like chay love my son or something ... Kim after what i have you can leave chay as you want .....

Porsche........ What ? But why ? Kim ?

Kim............ He don't want to be with me p'porsche and you know it .. don't you ?

Porsche....... He's just confused .. he will understand this relationship of your both soon but leaving him is not the right way Kim please .....

Kim............ After knowing he love my cousin you still asking me to wait ?

Kinn.......... Kim ... Chay is still kid he still don't know what is right and what is wrong so please think before taking any decision ...

Korn........... Kinn you want your brother to get weak just for a cheater ? They are in this engagement for years now and still that kid don't know what is right and wrong ?

Porsche....... Pa please giv.......

Korn............ That's enough now .. I didn't call you all here to talk about that stupid kid ... I have way more important thing to talk ....

Khun............ Pa is everything okay ?

Korn.............. No nothing is okay ... And also Vegas is planning to attack on us . And to save my family I mean you all i have to leave you all here ... You all are going to stay here until everything which is going on outside get finish and kinn and Kim is going with me while top you have to be careful here . understand ?

Rose............ Koen maybe it's not what it's look like ... And also Vegas didn't did anything yo us after becoming king than why he will do something now ?

Korn............. Rose just do what i said and never ... Never ever admire Vegas like he is the lord or something .. you should understand that he take what's your son's was and i'm going to get it back for my son ..... Now stay ... Kinn Kim come let's go ....
( They outside and Korn lock the door with a power so it don't get open easily .. kinn and Kim didn't understand it but still went with their pa )