18 chapter ( PINGNUT wedding 🖤💛 )

Let's start 😚😘 ...................

While talking Ice and fire God saw a big phoenix is coming to there side and soon everyone also looks at that while when Pete saw that phoenix he run to that side ........

Pete................... HIA .......

Hearing Pete Nut also looks at that phoenix who just get on land and soon turn into his human form ..... Seeing ping everyone was shock to see ping who come there in his wedding white suit looking charming ...... Nut was just looking at him he still can't believe that his trust win ........

Cop........... Woooo king ping is really handsome ...... Don't he p'nut ?

Nut................... Cop ....

Cop........... Okay okay ... I'm not going to tease you ..... But p'nut are you happy now ?

Nut................... Yes I am .... My trust win .....

With ping .... Well when he turn in his human form Pete hug tightly while long and Mary come to him ......

Ping...................... It's just two days and you miss me this much baby ??

Pete.................... Hia you know na I love you so much so yes I'm going to miss you all the time ...... But why you come late ?? You know your bride is more beautiful than you tell me ......

Ping......................... Shhh Pete baby don't say loudly .....

Long......... Ping son what about .....

Ping.......................... Everything is fine pa .... Relax .....

Mary........... Good to hear .... Now come they are waiting for long time .....

Mary take ping to gods .... But ping turn and .......

Ping.................... I'm sorry for making you all to wait for me ....  

Korn.......... Than you.........

Sara.......... It's all fine king ping ..... And it's still have time .... My lord why don't we complete the wedding .......

Fire God........... Yes you are right Sara .. Vegas take prince Nut here ......

Korn was about to say something but on right time Sara manage it ......
Vegas take nut's hand who smile and hold his hand ... Vegas take nut to god's side and stand in front of ping ...

Ping........................ Sorry for coming late .....

Vegas......................... It's all right .... We are happy that you are save ...... Well how it when ......

Ping....................... It when well but danger is still there .........

Vegas........................ Now we can help each other so relax .....

Ping....................... Yes hoping for good ..

Fire God........... So now let's start with wedding ..........

Than Ice god start the wedding ceremony and ping and nut did what they was told to do and soon the wedding get complete and in last Ice god ask ping to kiss nut to complete his wedding on which Nut was so shy and nervous too which ping can see so he hold his right hand and kiss him on his hand first on which nut also look at him and than ping move close to nut and hold his left cheek and kiss on his forehead ...........

Ice God.......... Beautiful now both weddings are complete ...... Congratulations yo you all ........

Fire God........ Yes congratulations everyone .......