☂A Killer's Deception III☂

Andreas Montgomery|Reaper//31 yo

"What's cooking tonight?" Azaniya asked as we were on our way home.

"Anything yuh want, mi nuh mind." I kept my eyes on the road.

"I was thinking curry, but Daddy mi want one pet. One a dem puppy deh weh don't get big," She said and I looked over at her briefly.

"Mi nuh want nuh dog a mi yard eno," I said to her.

"Hmm, well mi wished mi did have a sister or brother. You got the luxury of growing up with siblings," She muttered, taking her phone from her iPad.

"Yuh want too much now, man. Yuh think a likkle time Julio get box dung fi fast wid me things? Stefani too if she pissed me off," I told her.

"I'd be a nice older sister. You're just mean," She said, laughing.

"They called it strict and even thanked me for it when they grew up. See how dem likkle pitney yah nowadays stay? Loose, cause dwm.naave nobody fi keep dem in line," I said.

"Some of them. Me nuh stay like dem and will never," She stated. I hummed.

"After yuh nuh wah me pop yuh neck," I retorted and she laughed.

Swear think me a joke.

"You're just chatting, Daddy. We both know you'd never," She pointed out.

Hmm.

"Mi have a question. What would you do if I end up pregnant and the father doesn't want the baby? And yes I'd still be 15." She looked at me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Azaniya, yah sex?" I asked, glancing over at her briefly.

"Daddy no, but kids my age are. I'm asking how you'd respond to that," She cleared up. I hummed and released a deep breath.

"Well, mi would'n beat yuh or cuss really, but definitely disappointed. I'd make sure you finish school and support you. Kicking you out wouldn't be an option because that's pushing you away and I don't want that," I explained.

"You wouldn't cuss me?" She asked, surprised.

"Maybe, mi nuh sure but it nah guh undo it, suh me would'a waste me time. Some teen moms especially in Jamaica, they don't get the support from their parents. Yeah, it was their decision to partake in grown people shit, but as the parent mi feel like it would be best to steer them in the right direction. That way they have the mindset that getting pregnant young doesn't mean their life is over," I explained.

"Some people need that," She said and I nodded.

"But that nuh mean yuh must follow dem," I told her.

"I won't," She responded and I hummed.

When we made it home, Mallory's car was parked at the gate. I sighed as Azaniya took off her seatbelt and got out to open the gate. Driving inside, she closed the gate behind herself before making her way to the car. She opened the door and took out her things before flashing me a smile.