An Unexpected Visitor...

i woke up to my mom calling me from downstairs, "y/n!...y/n!!!". I opened my icy blue orbs and tucked some strands of hair behind my petite ears. I looked quickly in the mirror just in case I had a new pimple...but NOPE! perfect as always! My messy bun sat like a pancake on top of my cinnamon brown waves. "Coming MOM!!!" i shouted as i skedaddled out of my poggers  minion bedsheets. Carefully closing my Johnny Marr themed bedroom. Johnny Marr! My god! He is such a dreamboat he's a sweet caramel in a bag full of liquorice, what a treasure he is to me....my best friend truly the only one I can depend on. After my dad set sail to Jamaica to fulfil his childhood dreams of being a pirate in the Caribbean, its been super lonely and Johnny was the only one there to comfort me. 

Standing on the fluffy carpet of the landing I  suddenly overhear my name being whispered by a hauntingly familiar British accent. Curiously, i pondered over where i had heard that mysterious voice before. "Get your gyatt down here RIGHT now missy!" mom belched aggressively.

Scampering downstairs like a baby meerkat, my messy bun bouncing with profound ease. As my feet touched the last step, my icy blue orbs widened with shock! "Harry Styles??! What are you doing in my living room?" Right there, in all his rugged glory, was the one and only Harry Styles, perched on the table, arms folded, scowling in the direction of my mother, who was glaring at me. His hair was like spreadable butter in a fresh forest, and it flopped gorgeously over his hairline. I wondered absently if it smelled like coconuts. My mom interrupted my train of thought with the snide explanation, "Y/n, you've been slacking, and you haven't paid your fanum tax in 69 months! I've had enough and I'm selling you to this gentleman." Tears began to well in my orbs like a deep ocean, not unlike the kind my dad would have set sail upon. My mom was going to sell me? To Harry Styles? How could this have happened? I was the perfect daughter so I assumed that this was only because of her b word behaviour.

"Ello my little cotton socks! You might know me as Harry Styles, but you can call me 'arry " he added as he smiled looking deeply into my icy blue orbs. "Y/n your rizzler things are packed and ready in my toyota jet plane .. why don't you get in the whip." I giggled with excitement and i swiftly skipped up the airplane's steep steps. Inside was the most luuxurious plane i had ever been in, which wasn't saying much because I had been homeless since the age of 2 weeks. Living in that cardboard box with my mother had been hell, but i sensed that this new life with Harry would be very different.