Chapter 4: An unfamiliar face

After taking a brief rest, a man of significant importance and respectability entered the chamber. His happiness is noticeable as he hurries towards Stella with open arms. He greets her warmly, "Oh my dear, I've missed you so much, do you need anything?"As Stella embraced the person who seemed to exude an air of royalty. Stella politely asked who he was, he suddenly stepped back, a look of confusion engraved on his face. In despair, he exclaimed that she bore an uncanny resemblance to his beloved daughter, leaving Stella feeling both intrigued and slightly disturbed by the shocking acknowledgment." can I quickly check the mirror please?" The man nodded sadly. She wanted to make sure she knew what she looked like. She was allowed to take a look at herself and was surprised by her appearance, which had changed significantly. However, her height and spirit remained unchanged, but she realized that she had a slight resemblance to her grandmother, Ophelia. She then proceeded to explain to the king who she was and how she had been reading before she went to sleep. The king listened intently to her story and showed a great deal of interest. He was shocked about how she ended up here, presuming that the book was magical, and he offered to help her in any way he could. She graciously accepted the king's offer and thanked him for his kindness. Then they started to talk about each other's backgrounds and stuff like that. Stella spoke generously about her family, particularly her grandmother, Ophelia, showing a deep appreciation for her heritage and a clear admiration for Ophelia. It was evident that family held a special place in her heart. Throughout their discussion, their main objective was to get Stella home and his daughter back. "I'm so sorry that you have found yourself here Stella, but I will try my best to make you as comfortable as possible, while we try to resolve this..." he paused," situation."