Chapter 3: The venture into Praugamal

Stella was itching to read Praugamal so she did, she picked up the book and began to read. When she gave into the temptation, she gave in to temptation, and flipped through the pages of the book; in the pages, she felt a dizzy sensation take grasp of her, leaving her feeling disorientated and completely overwhelmed. Stella dived into the pages further and further into the book world.

Until she lost consciousness.

As her eyes gradually focus on the abundant surroundings that encircle her. She found herself nestled in a lavish bed, its softness and comfort fit for the most regal of rulers. The intricate and ornate golden embellishments adorning the bedframe and bedding spoke of the craftsman's impeccable taste and attention to detail.

Stella can't help but feel a sense of amazement and wonder as she takes in her surroundings, feeling as though she's been transported to a palace fit for a princess. There was state-of-the-art medical equipment surrounding her for patients in a coma, which she only knew because her dad was a doctor and she had to talk to the coma patients to keep them company when she was little and on weekends.

The luxurious trappings of the room made her feel like royalty herself, and she couldn't help but revel in the experience. 

All of a sudden, a woman screamed joy and anticipation coursing through her veins, the woman swiftly made her way toward the grand entrance of the chambers. Bursting with enthusiasm, she couldn't contain her excitement any longer and blurted out, "She's finally awake! Oh, someone must inform the king at once!"