#1; Killer Carrot

Crow

"You're giving me a headache."
"No that's just the music, dumbass!"

The bickering between White Rabbit and Black Bunny was giving me a headache. I turned around to them, glaring at them, "Can you both just shut the fuck up? You might be the reason I eat rabbit cacciatore tonight," I hissed at them, hitting White on the head with my pistol, giving Black an extra warning glare.
They immediately shut up, thank god. "Yes, sir," they said in unison, White rubbing his head of blonde curls where I hit him.
"Good, now follow me. And remember, no unnecessary blood spill, got it?" I told them, looking especially at Black as I said those last words, making the brunette roll his eyes but nod his head.

Inside the house was complete chaos. There were neon lights blinding us, the music (especially Cake By The Ocean by DNCE) was loud enough to make our eardrums explode, and the smell of alcohol, puke, drugs, all things bad, were making us wanna rip our noses from our faces.
I turned back to the two guys, "Remember, we're only here to get the carrot and plant it in the rabbit hole."
White's snicker caused both Black and I to turn to him. "Dirty minded freak," Black mumbled, White opened his mouth to respond but my stern gaze shut them up. "We'll communicate through the radios." The guys nodded, turning the radios in their ears on. I gave them one last nod before they went their own ways.

I decided to sit on the couch, close by a game of spin the bottle, the bottle being an almost empty whiskey bottle that I assumed the passed out guy beside me covered in vomit had chugged. I watched how the bottle stopped, pointing at a guy with glasses. The group laughed loudly as the two guys kissed, dramatically gagging after. I suppressed a smile, it was quite funny to watch.

"Tiffany! Your turn!" One of the more drunk girls exclaimed. The girl I assumed was Tiffany spun the bottle, her long pointy blue nails hitting the bottle so to shifted a bit to the side, but they didn't seem to notice. Her curly dirty blonde hair bounced as she laughed, her brown eyes sparkling in the neon lights flashing all around the house. 
Low and behold, the bottle landed on me. Before I even could get up the guy with the glasses slapped my knee, laughing, "Of course the stranger got lucky!" The rest of the group laughed. "No, no I'm not part of the game," I told him, standing up and putting a step away, only to be stopped by a couple other guys. I sighed, turning around to see the Tiffany girl standing behind me, smiling up at me with big eyes.
She's trying too hard.
"Really, I'm not part of this," I told her, pushing her away slightly. She opened her mouth to protest, but just as the words were to leave her lips an ear-piercing scream cut through the air.

I turned around, pushing through the crowd to see a bleeding man in the doorway to the bathroom with a girl standing over him. Behind me appeared White and Black. "Black, keep everyone back, White, check the victim's status and call the ambulance," I told them, and they immediately jumped into action. Black pulled his gun, shouting at everyone to stay back while White ran to the man bleeding on the floor, rolling him onto his side and checking his pulse. The girl stood up, looking at me with big fearful eyes, she was covered in blood and holding a bloody knife. 
I approached her, making her panic and back off, "Please! I know this looks bad, but I swear it wasn't me!" I grabbed her bicep, making her scream. I took the knife from her, pulling her outside. 

"Please! You have to believe me! I'm the hostess of the party! This is my party! Why would I kill someone at my part?!" She was panicking, tears streaming down her face. I pushed her in the back of the black car the guys and I rode to get here. Black and White came running outside, White taking place in the back beside the girl while Black jumped into the passenger seat. I locked the backseat doors before getting into the driver's seat, turning the car on and racing off as sirens got closer to the party.

Black and White grabbed their masks from under their seats, putting them on. White had a white bunny mask, suiting his callsign, while Black had the black version of the same mask for the same reason. 
The girl looked fearful at the masked men around her, her eyes widening as I put my sunglasses on and pulled my balaclava up over my nose, the hood of my leather coat over my head. "Tell me this is a nightmare," she whispered, realizing who she was dealing with.
Black laughed, turning back to her, "Look at her trembling, so cute!"
"The RRR has requested you, I'm getting paid a lot to get you to the boss," I explained, looking at her through the backview mirror. 
She let out a shaky sigh, closing her eyes as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"A nightmare you can't wake up from."