Liam held on me tight as he kissed her forehead. I could feel the anger radiating from him, but he didn't ask much questions. After a while of sobbing on his chest I fell asleep.

When morning came, Liam wasn't in bed anymore. I got up and got ready for the day. It was only 9 AM and I went downstairs to be met by the smell of eggs and bacon.

"Good morning darling." Victoria said to me smiling.

"Good morning." She signed for me to take my seat. We engaged in our light conversation as we waited to the others. Soon, everyone walked in and took their seats then the servant started serving out breakfast

But Liam wasn't around.

" has anyone seen Liam today?"

" oh he went out early for some business meeting. He'll be back any minute now." Kia replied to his toast.

Indeed walked in a few minutes later, wearing his casual suit. He said next to me and kissed me. Good morning. I'll ask him where he was later.

We all had breakfast while engaging in the conversation. I really love how Liam's family felt like one loving family. His little sister was the light in the room. Breakfast ended then announced, " I think we shall take our leave Ma." my head turned to look at him and had so many questions to why we were leaving early, but I didn't push it.

We finish packing and said our goodbyes as we made our way to the car started our journey back home.

" where were you today?" I turned to him.

His side view was perfect. I'm jealous.
How can aman be this fine?
And he was all mine.

" I didn't want them to worry about anything, but I found out who tried to hurt you and looks like they're planning something bigger." as his  hand were returning white while holding the steering wheel. My eyes widened in shock. My heart sank thinking about the worst possible scenarios.

Liam noticed how scared I was. he grabbed my thigh with his hand then looked at me giving me a sad smile.

" I know you're scared. But I will die protecting you. Nothing will happen to you." He promised more to himself than me.

I gently took his hand into mine and intertwined it with mine.

We soon got  back to Liam's mansion. I greeted the security guards and workers. They all just nodded in respect. I was late how you were both comfortable in cuddling.

"You know how much I love you right?" I turned to look at him. Only to met by his beautiful grey eyes I fell in love with. They held so much affection and warmth.

I smashed my lips on his warm lips. We both fought for dominance and he won. I suddenly got on top of him earning a shocked look from him but he smirked into the kiss.

"My innocence angel isn't so innocent anymore huh?" I continued kissed him and felt him get hard below me giving me satisfaction from seeing how much i affected him.

He groaned when I started riding him, knowing the effect I had on him since my shorts didn't really do any difference from the fact that I was naked.

I continued kissing his neck, leaving traces of myself on him. "Yes baby." He moaned giving me more motivation.

He was about to touch me, but instead, I pushed them away and pushed him back on the bed.

"Let me take care of you today daddy." I looked up from my eyelashes,seeing him like this made me wet just from the thought of him being in side me.

I dragged down his pants along with his boxers and his cock sprang up. My eyes widened from the length of him.

No ways that fit in me. What the actual fuck.

"Are you nervous baby?" He's smirk formed on his pink plum lips.

Fuck he's so big.

My hands started moving up and down while holding his length. He's eyes closed when my mouth kissed his tip.

Then in one swift move, I tried fit as much of him as possible feeling him hit the back of my throat. I heard him curse as he growled.

I begin moving my head up and down while using my other hand started stroking him. I could taste his pre-cum on my tongue the more I push him down until it hit the back of my throat, the more he continued moaning and groaning, telling me how good it felt.

I licked and sucked as if it was a sweet lollipop. I did this for me last time and I felt some warm liquid go down my throat.

"Fuck! Angel your mouth feels so warm." I moaned while I licked off the last drops of his cum. Before I could catch my breath, he had already turned us, no he was on top of me.

Without warning he removed my shorts along with my panties. I felt his tip already on my wet pussy. He thrusted in without hesitation making my back arch.

"Ahhhhh fuck Liam." I moaned feeling how rough and fast his thrusts were. Soon I cum undone on his cock but he didn't stop there.

"I'm about to fuck you like I hate you angel." He said. "I want you to pick a safe word."

"Mmhh red." He nodded and kissed me.

Well. Fuck. Me.

Liam fucked me until I couldn't scream anymore. Every thrust felt so raw and hard.
He hit all the right spots making my walls close in again, cumming on him.

He suddenly pulled out and turned me around, now I was on all my four. He thrust in me again this time, it was a new angel and feeling. I cum quicker than I expected.

"Cum in me daddy. I'm on birth control." Liam grabbed my throat making my ass lean on his chest. The only sound was the sound of our skin clapping together and our moans.

With one final thrust, I felt him twitching inside me and the warm feeling of his cum. He pulled out making me drop down to the bed from exhaustion.

"Oh shit! Isabella, are you okay? I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean to hurt you." He spoke with worry laced in his voice. He pulled me into his chest while looking down at me.

I closed my eyes for a moment and looked up at him with a smile. "I'm okay baby. That felt amazing. I'm just tired that's all." He sighed in relief then kissed my lips. He pulled up the blanket and covered both our naked bodies.

We both went off the sleep.

"I love you Isabella."

"I love you Liam."