33• Trust

Liam's POV:

We spent the next few days making love and fucking everywhere, in the kitchen, the bathroom, in the sitting room, in the pool and everywhere in the house.

The last past few weeks I've spent with Isabella were pure bliss and have been the best weeks of my life. But it all had to end since she had to go back to school. I tried to convince her to stay home and I would give her anything and everything she would want, but she wanted to complete her university which I had no problem. Seeing her want to become independent made me proud of her.

Indeed, the weekend passed it was now a Monday. She asked me to go see her best friend who I recall as Avalline. I agreed to it but she would be accompanied by a few of my men to make sure that she was safe and sound.

After dropping her at her best friend's house I drove myself to work. I had so much work to be done since the last past two weeks I've been with Isa. I quickly made sure that my men were following is Isabella from distance to make sure she was safe. I sighed looked down at all the threats I've been receiving.

This was pissing me off more. Who the fuck were they.

I received pictures of us when we were at Bora Bora.
Some written;

"My beautiful is Isabella."
"I hope you enjoy her tight sweet pussy because it will be the last."
"Can't wait to have her to myself."

The more I looked at them, the more made me sick to my stomach. I was done playing games. I was going to find whoever this motherfucker was.

I made a few calls, but something clicked in my head. My last few shipments were stolen by an unknown group I didn't know. But who would steal them? And why would they take such a risk?

Kaden walked in looking more pissed then I've ever seen him.

"We have a mole." he anger painted on his face. My eyebrows frowned from confusion.

"What?"

"It makes sense now, how would they know how and where our shipment gets dropped? Someone must be getting information from us and stealing our shipments." he finally spoke.

Everything made sense. They know how many securities I had. How would they know how and when the shipments are dropped because no one knows that our apart from Kaden and I?

But who?

"I need you to do a background check on Luke White." Kaden nodded and left to get his work done.

30 minutes later he came back with a file in his hand and dropped on the table. "That's strange man. There isn't much information about him. But how is it possible?"

I looked through it and there was nothing much about him. Something is wrong.

"Shit. Unless that's not his real name." I remember when Isa told me about him. Why would someone kidnap the only daughter of the Spanish Mafia? Unless they knew what they were doing.

"I want someone to find him and bring him to me. Throw him in the basement in the warehouse."

Shit.

I quickly dialed Mark Allsanour, Isa's father.

*******
"Any news son?" His voice sounded front the other side of the phone.

"When is the was kidnapped, did you find out who did it?"

"Unfortunately, the person had completely disappeared as if he never existed, why?"