Reactions-kiyotaka X all girls

Mr. X:- now, we will see what all girls in ANHS think about ayanokoji kiyotaka ~

Arisu:- fufu lesssgo

Horikita pov:-

"This is my neighbor, a weird boy whom I will never understand deeply. I can never know what's going on in his mind, what he thinks; he is a mystery to me. But one thing am sure about is his past. He must have an interesting past, which he never lets me pry about. Sometimes, I wonder what he's been through to be like this. Everyone sees him as just an average and gloomy student of class D, but that's not true. I don't know, or we will never know, what he's hiding, his skills, and what he's holding back. I think of him as a close friend, the one and only friend I've made here. He helped me change and develop further. He helped my relationship with my brother. I will never forget him and hope one day he will tell me about himself."( AND NOT TO MENTION HE'S ALSO MY TICKET TO CLASS A)

Everyone was shocked after reading this
Class D :- what are you hiding?

Defects :- because of him we're in class D cause' he's not contributing.....

Yamagod :- we should expel him

Horikita :- shut up!

Ryuen :- ticket to class A kukuku

Arisu :- fufufu in your dreams, class A is only mine

Kei pov :-

At first, he was just a nobody to me, but after that cruise case, I can't help but think about him 24/7. I guess I started to fall for him, but it was just one-sided; I was attached to him like a parasite, and he was just using me. Despite being aware of that fact, I began to fall for him more and more. I just knew that he was more capable than anyone and smart, and only I know his darkness, and he knows mine. We're just attached by this slim thread. He is emotionless, but I still hope that one day he will also love me just like I do.

Now everyone was just staring kei and kiyotaka

Defects with tilted head :- who she's talking about?

Ryuen/arisu:- dumb defects

Matshushita:- what darkness you both are holding

Shinohara :- yeah kei, you can talk to us

Kei just nodded (in mind) :- am i exposed ?

Hirata :- are you okay kiyotaka?

Kiyopon:- yes yosūke

AG:- you can talk to us anytime

Kiyopon:- yeah! I know thanks.....

Kiyopon after a pause :- btw what is this fall you're mentioning again and again.....did you fall somewhere?

Everyone facepalmed & kei blushing

Haruka :- you are so dense kiyopon, I will tell you later.....

Ok!

Next

Satō pov:-

It's Ayanokōji, my classmate. I saw him running at the sports festival, and it was so cool that I can't even explain it. After that festival, I started liking him and taking interest in him. After gathering some courage, I decided to confess to him. However, he rejected me. When I sought a reason, he said that he never loved anyone, nor me. I was heartbroken, but I still admire and love him. Whenever I hear his name, my heartbeat starts racing.

Ike:- huh! You also like ayanokōji

Yamagod:- just how many girls likes him?

Miyamoto :- and you rejected Satō
Are you dumb?

Shinohara and matshushita who already know about this are consoling Satō who's face just gone full red

Perverts were glaring at ayanokoji

Manabu ( in mind) :- does suzune even have a chance?

Hashimoto:- king have no emotions

Ichinose (in mind) :- competition is increasing more and more.....

PART 2 WILL COME SOON!