"I know you did it for ME and that's the reason I do not really like what's happening. I feel bad for you."

Jungkook frowned in confusion, and she continued, "Ever since the announcement was made, all I hear is the name Kim Taehyung."

And it was indeed true. Everyone kept praising Taehyung because he landed a project with THE Jeon Jungkook and OSCURO. Getting something like this at such an early stage is very uncommon. They were indirectly praising Jungkook, but Lisa knew how to manipulate the situation. She knew exactly what buttons to press to turn it into something that was far from the truth.

"It's so unfair. You are Jeon Jungkook. People should be talking about YOU. But--but it's like you are not a part of the project. Everyone keeps praising him. It's like you are invisible. Like you don't matter."

Jungkook got lost in thoughts, and soon, the frown on his face disappeared and was replaced by a mindless glare at nothing. It was directed towards the thoughts running through his mind.

Lisa observed every minute change in his expression. She was satisfied and knew she hit the right spot when she noticed Jungkook clench his fist. 

"Oh! You must be getting late." 

Jungkook looked at her, and she could see what was going on in his mind. Exactly what she wanted. He looked away and left, not bothering to say goodbye, but she was fine with that. What was happening is much better.

.

Jungkook was sitting quietly in the sprinter van with his fists clenched, not happy about whatever Lisa had said. Bright could feel the tension, but he knew better than to ask his brother.

Once they arrived at their destination, Bright jumped out to check the security and, after getting the green light from their team, he opened the door.

"Mr. Jeon, you are up."

Jungkook took a deep breath, relaxed his fist, and donned his signature smile, adept at deceiving those around him.

As he stepped out of the van, the media frenzy erupted, with cameras flashing and his name being shouted. Undeterred, he greeted the crowd with waves and proceeded towards the photo stand.

He continued to pose until he noticed the crowd murmuring and followed their gaze to see Taehyung stepping out of his car.

The sight of Taehyung captivated onlookers, leaving them in admiration as he greeted the paparazzi with a smile and wave.

Jungkook momentarily forgot the chaos in his mind. Taehyung's presence lit up the whole room and his heart skipped a beat when Taehyung's smile widened when their eyes met.

He made his way towards him onto the stand, flashing a huge smile not holding back to show how happy he was to see Jungkook. The flashes went off crazily to capture every moment.

Taehyung scanned him from top to toe and smiled. "We are matching Mr Jeon." He said while playfully nudging his shoulder with Jungkook's.

" He said while playfully nudging his shoulder with Jungkook's