☆[27]☆

~20240511

Lisa crossed her hands above her chest, leaning towards the door frame, and fixed her gaze on her boyfriend.

Jungkook adjusted his hair while whistling nonchalantly, seeming overly cheerful for her taste. 

She hadn't slept at all since the big announcement, and here Jungkook was getting ready for the party.

The event was supposed to be the launch party for the project they had been working on with Cha, but Taehyung and Jungkook had decided to use it to reveal their collaboration.

Lisa approached Jungkook and picked up his coat from the hanger, standing right behind him and tapping his shoulder to get his attention. After Jungkook nodded at her through the mirror, she helped him put on the coat, her mind racing. She smiled at him, turning him around to run her palms over his chest.

"Very handsome." She muttered in a surprisingly calm tone, considering the simmering internal fury. Not a good sign.

(Outfit)

Jungkook hummed and was about to turn around, but she held his shoulder to stop him

Jungkook hummed and was about to turn around, but she held his shoulder to stop him. She looked at him before wrapping her hands around his waist and leaning her head on his chest.

Jungkook frowned but gave her a quick hug nonetheless. He held her shoulder to pull her away from the hug but tightened her hug. 

"Lisa, I don't want to be late for the party."

Lisa just smirked with a hum and nestled closer. "It's not like anyone cares."

"What does that mean?" Jungkook asked nonchalantly, his tone showing slight annoyance at the thought of being delayed for the party. 

"Since the announcement of the collab--"

"You have the project you wanted. That's what matters. I did this for you. You know that, right?"  Jungkook interrupted, as he pulled her away from the hug to look at her.

He had become exceedingly engrossed and enthusiastic about this project when it was intended to be part of his deception. Now that Jungkook is saying it out loud, she wants to believe it.

Either Jungkook is a really good actor or she is reading too much into things. She hasn't had a single day of peace regarding her company since she clashed with Taehyung. And with Jungkook getting involved, the situation escalated, got worse and she couldn't take chances.

She calmed her internal unrest and regained her composure. She smiled and gently cupped his cheek. "I know you love ME. I know you started all this for ME and you won't stop until you end what you started for ME." She caressed his cheek with her thumb. Her words-- A way of reminding him. She didn't break eye contact, even for a second. She wants his full attention on her. Only her and everything she was saying.