☆[2]☆

Please VOTE & COMMENT.🤗

2.7k words

The room filled with thick tension that can be cut with a knife. Usually in these kind of scenarios, we expect cool and comfort vibes, considering the two people in the room share one of the greatest relations. A parent-child relation.

The most precious bond in the world. But why this scene here would be hard for a stranger to say they were related. No match in a single facial feature is just adding to the doubt.

In fact, they would mistaken them to be enemies. They would get a stroke when they know that they are father and son.

And the questions like these would swirl in their minds. Are they really father and son? Why is there so much tension? Were they always like this? What-

"Mr. Kim, as the only child of Kim Nara. I have every right on my mother's business." Taehyung spoke calmly, yet sternly. Not a single person in this world could tell he is just getting into business and knows nothing about it.

His aura screams confidence, maybe a little stubbornness. Just enough to run a successful business. The thought of business never even crossed his mind. He wanted to be a artist an he is one.

He wanted feel the touch of the colors painting his soul soft for the rest of his life. For him, it was not just a subject or a hobby. It was an escape. More than anything, it was his passion.

Because once he sets his mind on something. He goes all in or he won't bother starting. He does it with passion, he does it like his life depends on it. He sets every cell of the body, his mind, his soul to achieve it.

Why is the heart not included you may ask. Well, considering how intelligent and smart Taehyung was he wouldn't be stupid to involve heart.

It'll only act as distraction and might be the cause to look away from your goal, which he don't want or cannot afford.

Intelligent and smart? That explains him being a topper of the university.

He never strived for scores. He just did what he liked. He followed his heart and did what he love. Hence the good result.

Remember? 'IN IT TO WIN IT'

And he is always 'All in.'

Then why is he here, sitting in front of the man who taught him him to walk. Who put him on his shoulders and showed him the world.

The person who would kill himself before letting a scratch on his body. The person who showed him the meaning if love, that he probably wouldn't get to experience anymore.

Why? Two reasons. He doesn't involve his heart. And two the man who is sitting in his high chair who taught him about love is no longer the same man.

Is that why the tension was thick? But did he ever question himself if he is the same person as well. Both of them lost something. Someone precious to them.

Taehyung couldn't help but think about what happened to the person who feels pain whenever he is hurt.

Now he just crossed the limit and he had to take a step. Because the same person acted like he person they loved most didn't matter.

The only common emotions they share after the loss are related to Kim Nara.

Their love for her.

They miss her.

They need her.

And their both wish to scream at the god for being so unfair to them. For taking her away from them.