☆[19]☆

~20240115

"Eomma is in the kitchen Brightieee!!!!" Bright's cheeks flushed red in embarrassment when he heard his mother scream from the kitchen

He bowed hurriedly and made his way towards the kitchen, hoping his brother will handle the situation.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow, crossing his arms on his chest.
Jungkook exhaled taking a step towards him. "Bright is my brother." He spoke hesitantly, not meeting his eyes.

"Ya. No shit Sherlock." Taehyung muttered under his breath and observed how the other was feeling uncomfortable. He took a deep breath, looking away. "I figured that much out. Anyways, I texted my driver he'll be here by midnight."

"What? No. We can go back tomorrow. My mom will have my head if you leave now. You saw what we are dealing with right?" He pointed at the kitchen, earning a titter from Taehyung. Jungkook smiled gesturing him to follow him to the living room and take a seat.

"But still a no. I will just have dinner and leave. I don't want to disrespect your mom."

"Fine. If that's what you want." Jungkook replied smirking, earning a confused frown from Taehyung. But before he could ask him, Jungkook excused himself when his phone rang, leaving him alone.

Taehyung hesitantly sat in the living room, playing with his fingers. "Aish... What did I get myself into?" He groaned, chewing on his bottom lip.

"Oh! That bot left you alone? What do I do with him?" Shinhye shook her head in disappointment, before settling next to him.

Taehyung pressed his lips together to supress himself from smiling the way Mrs Jeon called Jungkook a 'bot'.

Her expression suddenly changed from scowl to a wide smile as she stared at him with her palm under her chin. "So, tell me Tae what do you do? How are you friends with my son?"

"Uh--umm I am the CEO of CELIO. I am more of a business partner than a frie--"

"Eeeekk.... You are CEO of CELIO? I use those perfumes." She squealed, making him flinch slightly but he composed himself and smiled at her sheepishly. "In fact, I used it today too. From the Layover collection. It's my favourite."

"Really? Thank you Mrs Jeon. That's the first ever perfume I made. I am glad you like it." Taehyung bowed with a smile on his face, this time a genuine one.

"I used to use Gucci but this is the best. So, I confined Gucci to just clothes."

"You like Gucci Mrs Jeon?" Taehyung asked, interested in the conversation having sharing the same interest; fashion.

"I love Gucci." She answered dreamily.

"Me too." He almost squealed.

"You should check the fall24 collection---"