36 🔥🔥🔥 Dark Candy

Start from the beginning

'Amber. Stop this now. We're going back inside, getting our things and I'm taking you home. I have no desire to get arrested in a car park. Now fucking quit messing around.'

'Bossy Boots,' I mutter under my breath, and then giggle at my own childishness.

The next car is a shiny hatchback. I try the back door and miraculously it opens. I feel you behind me before I've even heard you. The smack on my ass is so sharp and strong that I'm propelled onto the back seat of the car.

'Fuck!' I scream. 'Macallan, what the fuck?'

Somehow I'm now on my knees on the back seat, facing the back window and you're pulling seatbelts around my ankles and tying them firmly open, while holding me in place against the back seat with your forearm pressed against my back. Every time I struggle the seat belts bite back and get tighter.

'Get off me!' I scream and try to turn around and bite you. You grab one wrist and yank it up to the handle above the window. Then do the same with the other.

I turn to see you pull out pocket knife. The flash of metal has my heart in my mouth, as you flick up my skirt and cut my panties off.

'No!' I scream, 'They're my favourites!'

I'm furious now and as the fury builds you laugh, and say, 'Furious and helpless. I fucking love it.'

I pull harder at the seatbelts. but they keep getting tighter. Pulling my legs open wider.

You jerk my head back by my hair, and say. 'If you're going to be a little brat I'm going to treat you like one.'

'Fuck off Sir - that's not fair.'

'Who the fuck said anything about fair? You know better than to act this... And if you don't....  I'm going to have to fucking teach you aren't?'

'Fuck you, Sir,' I scream.

You wrap your left hand around and grab my face.  Squeezing and covering my mouth.

I can feel your fury in every hard spank you land across my ass. It really fucking hurts. It's hard and swift. The sound of my muffled screaming and crying carries through your hand. On the count of ten you release me.

My ears are ringing from the music earlier, and now from the spanking. Then I hear another sound and I freeze at the sound of your belt coming off.

'You fucking earned this,' you growl. 'I promise you you're going to feel this tomorrow.'

'No...Sir...please...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to...'

'I don't fucking care if you meant to. You DID. And now you're going to learn.'

I hear the sound of you spitting and turn to see you spit in your palm. You coat your cock in it, jerk my hair back again, and say, 'You're going to learn.'

I scream as I feel the full thickness of you thrust into me. Then I scream at the burn and the pain. I can't even struggle because I'm held wide open, and I know however loud I scream - no one can hear me out here. And that it's my own fault because I put myself here.

I pushed you. Disobeyed you. Played with you.

You push my head down. Face into the seat. Hard. Pinning it there while you fuck me fast, rough and angry.

I concentrate on getting enough oxygen. Let myself be used. Take myself to a space where I let myself become fluid. Where you meld into me. Hammering but beautiful. Hard and fast and rough and angry enough that I feel loved.

Even as a I cry and scream and feel your love breeding inside my core, I still know I could call Ocean and all this would stop. But I don't, because I don't want it to stop. I want this and I want redemption. You fuck me to the edge of everything and then quickly pull out leaving me panting and desperate for more.

'Fuck Sir, please don't stop. That's just cruel,' I whimper. 'Please, please help me, Sir. Please push me over the edge. I'll do anything. Please.'

But you're untying me, turning me around, pulling me onto your lap. You push my legs open wide until they're each side of your thighs and I'm straddling you. My back is to your chest as you clamp one arm across me.

With your other hand you reach down between my legs and massage my clit. I start to tremble and gasp. My breathing is rapid and the sting across my ass hurts as I ride on your lap, making my clit feel even more of everything.

You squeeze me tighter across my chest, slide two fingers inside me and start finger fucking me.

'I love you. You know that right? I don't care who you are, or what your name is. It's your soul that I love. It's your soul that belongs to me. I'm never letting go of you.'

I scream at the intensity as I climb higher, knowing you will always fall with me, loving you for it.

The orgasm rips through my body at the same moment as you slide your cock inside my pussy and come with me. I scream and you roar. All of our broken pieces fitting together into a whole, for this brief moment in time. And this brief moment is everything.