CHAPTER 1:Cher

“cher ” a young woman walked into a girls room with a mug filled with coffee, “ Cher ” she called a little louder this time .
“ Cher” she tapped a young girl of sixteen who groaned.“ it's morning sweetie, I know you are tired but you have to go to school” she said and the girl reluctantly got up .
“ morning” she greeted before going into the bathroom.
“ be fast so that you can get to school early” the young woman said before leaving the room .
Cher was a young girl aged sixteen who attended Emperor and Empress high school. She was tall and beautiful; she was brown skinned, had a curly dark hair, her upper lip had a dark color while her lower lip was pinkish .
Her brown eyes were beautiful and her long legs gave her the perfect look of a model .
A very beautiful one with the long dark lashes that veiled her eyes and this made people drool at the sight of her .
She walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a white towel . She emptied her wardrobe trying to get something good to wear but couldn't find one .
Her room wasn't big , she had a small sized bed in the middle of the room, a sewing machine at the other side of the room and beside it was a mannequin that had a dress on to show the beautiful work of her hands.
A table with a lamp was beside the bed and had a chair . there were books on it and also fashion magazines.
Staring at the mirror that was fixed on her wardrobe,  she was satisfied her look of oversized shirt and baggy jeans.
She didn't care about her hair , she picked up her wrist watch before she bent to tie her shoe lace .
Cher walked out of her room looking like a lost soul , “ here you go ” the woman who had earlier walked into her room who was also her mom and was an actress known as Vienna before she resigned to take care of her daughter who was going through a lot place a plate with pancake in before her on a table .
“ thanks mom ” she poured some syrup on it
“ you welcome dear ” Vienna
took a seat beside her , “ would you visit the therapist today ? ” she asked
“ no ” she answered firmly.
“ why ? , Look you need it. This the only to bring you out of this guilt and nightmare” .
“ I'm fine ” her voice was cold and she dropped the cutlery.
“ Ok , ok ” Vienne continued eating in silence.
When they had finished eating, Vienne drove Cher to school.
“ have a nice day sweetie” .
Cher never had a nice since she started attending this school, sometimes she wished she never attended this school.
As she walked in a feeling of loneliness settled in , she could see many people surrounded with friends and they discussed loudly while she was alone wishing this place will suddenly turn quiet .
Finally she got to the locker and released the content of her back into the locker , she carried few books with her and a pen to write .
“ hey psycho”
“ sup looser” a guy said to her while walking by .
“ she doesn't need glasses to look like a nerd ” some group of girls mocked.
“ nah ,she doesn't” another girl said and they laughed.
Bitting her lower lip she took a slow but steady step to class and found an empty sit beside the wall then the teacher walked in.
They had revision and soon it was lunch , she had her lunch in the most quiet place ever which was the school garden before returning to class .
After class she ran out to the bus station and boarded a bus home . That was how she lived .
*****
Hey dear readers there are more to find out about Cher. Join me in this journey .😊😊