Chapter 31

That's the house you'll read about down below. Enjoy! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------
I stepped back closer to Riker.
"W-what?!" I asked.
"You're not my daughter. Your real name is Cassidy Lissa Longsworth." she said calmly looking at me.
"What?!" I was getting furious! Riker still hold me tight.
She took a breath before she continued.
"Last four years of your life are a lie. Goodbye now." she started pushing us out the door.
Max stopped her. "You owe her the truth." he said
"Oh really?! She owes my daughter's life!" she yelled and pushed me out trying to slam the door to my face. Riker stopped her.
"How about you explain what are you talking about?!" he aked holding the door so she couldn't close it.
"No!" she tried to close it again but this time Riker let go so she slammed the door hitting it.
He turned to Aiden. "I think one family needs to be re-united" he said looking at me.
"Yes. You are right. Let's go Cassidy." Aiden said walking somewhere.
"Where?" I asked still shocked about everything.
"To meet your real parents. I'll drive you there." he said.
"I'm driving her. We'll follow you." Riker said.
"Okay. Let's go then. My car is close to the park." Aiden said.
"Yeah... Mine too." Riker said taking my hand and leading me to the car. I wasn't able to think straight.
We got to the cars and drove off to some house. I must say the neghbourhood was pretty and quiet. I really liked it.
We stopped in front of a huge baby blue colored house with a beautiful front yard perfectly decorated with flowers and everything.
Aiden got out and walked to our car.
"Go in front of the door when I walk. I'll come for you." he said and walked to the door.
*Aiden's POV*
I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. I can't belive Cassidy is alive! Wait... How am I going to tell them that they spent 4 years crying about the loss of their daughter and she is still alive?! I should've thought about this more... Maybe they're not home! We can....
"Oh hey Aiden! It's so nice to see you." Woman opened the door taking me in a hug and my hopes away... What did I got myself into?!
"Hey! Is Anthony home?" I asked with a fake smile.
"Of course he is! Come on in." She took my hand and dragged me in.
"Aiden! Hey! It's been a while!" Anthony got up from his chair and hugged me.
"It sure was... I... Uh... Have something to tell you guys..." I started.
They lookednat eachother and smiled.
"We have something tell you too" they both said.
"Oh great! You go first!" I said hoping to get more time to think how to tell them.
"Okay! Will you say or should I?" she asked her husband.
"I will!" he said excitedly. I chuckled.
"We're having another baby!" he said. That was the moment my brain stopped.
"T-th-that's great! Congrats!" I somehow managed to say.
"Thank you! It was really hard since... Cassie... passed away..." he said with a lot less happiness.
I decided this was my chance.
"About that... I want you to meet someone." I saidnand walked out looking for Cassidy. I found her in the car crying on Riker's shoulder. I slowly walked to them.
"Hey... What's wrong?" I asked.
"I... They... Me... Can't..." she mumbled.
I looked at Riker confused.
"She heard they're having another baby and now she's scared they wouldn't want her..." he said rubbing her back. She nodded.
"Cassidy... The last 4 years were a torture to them... They love you so much! Even tho they think you're dead... Trust me... They still want you." I said opening her car door.
She took a deep breath and wiped her tears.
"Let's just get this over with" she said and got out.
I started walking back to the house and she followed me.
I got in and said "I want you to meet... Your daughter." I said still keeping her out their sight.
They looked at eachother.
"Aiden... This is not funny..." Anthony said.
"I'm not joking! She's alive!" I said.
Anthony walked closer to me and put hand on my shoulder.
"Aiden... There's nothing in the world we want more than to bring Cassidy back... But she's gone..." he said looking at me trying to hold back the tears. I slowly waved Cassidy to walk closer.
*Cassidy's (Lissa's) POV*
I took another deep breath.
"Then your wish came true." I said as I walked in the huge living room. Woah.
The two people stared at me like I was a ghost... Well... To them I kinda was...
"Anthony, Mary, meet your daughter Cassidy. Cassidy, these are your parents, Anthony and Mary." Aiden spoke.
More staring and silence.
Woman slowly walked towards me and lolked at me very closely. She took my hand and looked at the small scar I had for... I don't know how long...
"Cassie? You are alive!" she hugged me tight letting her tears fall.
I started crying again too... I couldn't hold it in.
"I've been alive all along." I said and she pulled away.
Then man came to us and looked at me with watery eyes.
"I can't belive it's you!" he picked me up and spun me around kissing my cheeks and head and hands when he put me down. He hugged me and stsrted crying too. Then he moved a bit and pulled his wife into the hug too.
We stood there hugging for what seemed like a really long time.
"I can't belive this!" I said really not knowing what to say.
They each held one of my hands.
"We neither" they said together.
"Why won't you sit down and tell us where have you been?" man... Dad said trying to be strict like I was late home or something...
"I... Well we're not done with meeting people..." I said turning to go to Riker.
"Oh no... You don't have a child, do you?" wo...mom asked.
I laughed.
"Not yet." I said and headed to get Riker.
"How did it go?" he asked.
"They're so nice and cute! They remind me of your parents." I said smiling. He smiled back.
"Come on... I want you to meet." I said pulling him out of the car. Of course I failed and ended in his lap...
"I can't..." he said.
I looked him in the eyes.
"Why not?" I asked him. And then I realized.
"You're scared!" I teased.
He nodded. "What if they won't like me?"
I chuckled... I can't belive he's scared.
"Well I love you and they'll have to deal with that. If they won't I can continue being Lissa and they can think I'm dead." I said.
He smiled and kissed me.
"You're the best girlfriend ever... You know that?" he said letting me go.
I giggled. "And you're the best boyfriend ever. Now let's gooo!" I said dragging him into the house. This time he let me.
I took a deep breath before re-entering the living room.
"Mom, dad, this is my boyfriend. Riker Lynch." I said and pulled him next to me.