Chapter 24

I walked into the house slowly.
"Hey bro! How did it go?" Ry asked smiling.
I sat on the couch and shrugged "horrible... She said I'm not her type and ran to her house..." I said.
"Woah! She must be crazy... I mean... Well yeah... It's a good thing you didn't like her that much" He said winking at me.
"What are you talking about?" I asked hoping he doesn't really know.
"I'm not dumb..." He walked closer. "I know you like Lissa." He whispered.
"Whaaaat? No I don't." I could make it sound less sarcastic... Oh well....

Ryland looked at me "Relax... Your secret is safe with me." He said.
"What secret?" Rocky asked walking in.
"Uuuuh... It wouldn't be a secret if you knew what it is." Ry said fastly.
Rocky looked at me "what did you do now?" He asked me.
"I didn't do anything!" I said.
"Why are you home so early? Shouldn't you be on a date with that hottie?" He asked.
"I was... But it was.... Awkward..." I said searching for words to describe it.
"What did you do?" Rocky asked me again.
"He fell for the wrong girl" Ryland said quietly walking out of the room.
"I'll just pretend I didn't hear that... It's the best for all of us..." Rocky said sitting next to me.
"What? Now you know too?" I asked a bit scared.
"Ya... It's not hard to figure out..." He said.
"Obviously... You figured it out" I said trying to joke.  Rocky hit my arm playfully.

*Lissa's POV*
Let's say that most of our date went amazingly perfect! Why most? Bc Lucy called me...
"Uh... Lucy just called... She said that Ross is deffinitely not her type and she doesn't want to see him ever again." I said tottaly confused.
"What?!" Riker asked.
"Give me your phone for a sec." I gave him my phone, he typed something and returned it to me. I looked at him even more confused.
"I texted Ross..." He answered to my unasked question.
"Let's go take a walk." He took my hand and we walked out.
He started singing some song. I loved the melody.
"It's amazing" I said after he finished.
"It better be... It's for you." He said putting his arm around me. I pulled away.
"Why did you?" He asked with a sad face. It was so damn adorable!
"Bc we're in public... No one can't know about us yet..." I said looking down bc I couldn't bare to look at his adorable face.
"Oh... Sorry..." He picked my head up. "Don't be sad b-day girl! One more year" He said smiling.
I smiled back. "Yeah... Just one more year." I said hugging him. I just needed that. He giggled and hugged back.
"What happened to 'we're in public' thing?" He laughed.
"It's a hug for b-day girl" I said laughing.
He looked at his watch. "Ugh... We have to go... The others want to hang with you too." He said.
"Oh... Okay..." I said a bit sad... I want to spend the whole day with him. By his side. I giggled thinking about it.
He smiled. "Someone's happy."
"Well duh! You're with me." I said smiling.
He started to lean in but fastly took my hand and started walking to his car.
"Date in public: horrible idea." He said trying to joke.... He failed.
"Yeah... I figured..." I said.
We got to his car and he openned the door for me.
"Thanks" I said smiling. He nodded and sat on the driver's seat. As soon as he closed the doors he pulled me into a kiss.
I immediately kissed back but saw a flash... What?!