Chapter 23

I am so so so sorry I didn't update! School stuff are killing me!
So here you have a chapter I wanted to post on Valentine's... But I didn't have time to write...
Reeally sorry!!
-------------------------------------------------------

We walked out of the studio.
"We haven't been on a real date... So we're having one today." Riker said smiling.

"Today? On my birthday?" I asked.

"Yeah. And it starts now. Let's go." He said pulling me away from the rest of the band and family.

"But..." I said looking at the others.

"They know... Besides... We'll be back soon enough so that they can spend time with you." He said opening the car door.

"Okay.." I said and sat inside. "Will you at least tell me where we're going?" I asked.

"Um.... Nope." He said smirking.

"Oh... Fine..." I said.

I took my phone out and went on instagram. That was a huge mistake.

Every other comment was hate...

I got out and went on twitter. Same mistake... There were so many hate posts I couldn't take it. I locked my phone, opened the window and threw it out.

Riker stopped the car and stared at me.

"Liss? What's wrong?" He asked.

"What? Oh... Uh... Nothing... I... It's fine..." I said trying not to cry.

He looked at me. "Lissa, you threw your phone through the window... You can't say that nothing is wrong..." He said.

"Check my instagram..." I whispered.

He shrugged.

"I gave my phone to Delly... You know you can tell me everything?" He said hugging me.

"I know... Let's just forget it and have our date..." I said smiling.

Rik looked at me with are-you-serious-rn look. "Liss... I know you more than you think... And throwing phone through a window ain't something people do for fun.... Now tell me." He said.

"Ugh... Fine... I'm getting hate... People are saying that I'm with you just so I can get famous..." I said.

"You would get famous anyway... You're too talented not to... And one thing I learned as being famous is that people can get jelaous and cross the line between not liking and hating in really short time... Just don't let them get to you." He said hugging me.

"I'm fine... I just got a bit angry..." I said walking out of car.

I picked up my phone... It was completely fine... Sorta... It's screen was crashed.. But I've seen worse.

I sat back in the car.

"You need a new phone" Riker said laughing.

"No, I don't. This one is working perfectly." I said unlocking it.

"Whatever floats your boat" He said smiling.
"Although... I could get a new one..." I said giggling.
He started driving again. "Where to, milady?" Riker said smiling.
"Well we do have a date to go on" I said smirking.
"We do." He said giggling.

*Ross' POV*
I picked Lucy up and drove her on our first date. I really like her... But there is a problem... I kinda like Lissa more... It's a huge problem.. Excpecially because Riker loves her so much.  I've never seen him so in love...
"Ross... You okay?" Lucy snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah... Perfectly fine when I'm with you." I smiled lightly hoping she'll fall for that.
She blushed lightly and giggled. "Okay then" she said smiling.
We ate our dinner and I drove her home. I wanted to talk to her but every question I asked she just shortly answered.
"Here we are." I said stopping the car in front of her house.
"Thanks" she said walking out.
I couldn't stop myself...
"That's it?" I asked.
"I had a good time... Bye." She said and closed the doors. I oppened the window.
"Why are you acting so cold?" I asked a bit hurt.
"I...um...it's... You're not my type..." She said running in her house.
I shrugged and drove home.