He opened Jimin's mouth widely .

Yoongi : stuck your tongue out !

Jimin : *stuck his tongue out like a good obedient baby he's with dizzy teary like pearls eyes * 🥵🥵 ~

Yoongi : Baby needs milk na *suck Jimin's tongue sensually then leave it making a thin saliva connecting them * and daddy always gives his baby what he needs😏~  *circles his Finger around Jimin's tounge and thrust it to his throat then take it out and licks his finger  * fuck !

Yoongi Slided his hard-on insides of his baby's tight mouth . A groan escaped his mouth feeling the warmth of the heaven he just entered willingly .

He brushed Jimin's hair to the back gently and wiped his sweat and cursed under his breath seeing how beautiful his baby is while sucking on his meat .

Jimin cummed in his own palm while shivering slightly and rolling his eyes to the back .

Yoongi was thrusting slowly in his baby's mouth while stroking his hair softly .

Ayer few minutes , he cummed insides of Jimin's warm caravan and like the good baby Jimin is , he drunk all of the milk his daddy gave till the last drip .

( Oho god O(≧∇≦)O... I'm a blushing mess while writing it 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈  )

Yoongi *softly* : you did so well ,baby ~ *pecks his lips softly * Let's give u a warm bath *caressing his cheeks softly * and then I'll cuddle my babies to sleep *gummy smile* ~

Jimin spread his arms up asking him to carry him with an adorable pout and cutely closing his eyes . Yoongi chuckled and carried him in his arms then pecked his pouty lips softly .

After taking a long warm bath , they laid on the bed cuddling each other then they draft in their sleep land 😴😴 .

Meanwhile

In the guest room sits the 5 husbands on the bed with a frown in their face especially Jung kook .

Jung kook *angrily* :  No , I can't anymore !! Jinie , aren't you a doctor na ? Find a solution for me I can't be like this for a nine months 😢😢 .

Jin : *sigh sharply*  How many times I need to tell that that's not my specialist 😬 !!!

Jung kook : Arghhhhhh ! *stumbles his legs and hands on the air *

Tae *annoyingly* : yaaa don't be a whinny bastard !!

Before Jung kook burst back at him and they start their never ending arguing at silly things , Hopi opened his mouth ...

Hopi : ah ah come here ,bunny *hug his waist *  tomorrow Jiminie has an appointment with his doctor for his regual check up and Dr.Min-hyun too .

Jung kook : so 😗?

Joon :  so bunny , me and Hopi are going with him this time and we'll ask the doctor for a solution for your problem . I mean for Jiminie's noisiness towards your scent na .

Jung kook : you're the best /(≧∇≦)/ !! *hugging Namhope*

They chuckled at his cuteness and then laid on the bed cuddling with each other but still they didn't feel to sleep yet so they started chatting for a while till Taehyung brought up the forbidden topic !

Tae *hesitatingly*  : um ... Hyung ?

Joon : *caressing his cheek with his warm hand * yes , baby ?

The rest stared at him with attentive eyes .

Tae : About Yoongi-hyung's dad ! Do you think he's really the killer ?