three

I was awoken with a bunch of flashes and whispers, "they look so cute" that was Ally. "stealling my Chancho" Dinah, "this is so going on twitter" Lauren. "everybody wanna steal my girl" Normani. "guys go away" Camila groaned, snuggling up to me more. Awwe, this is the cute side of her. "oOo someone's cranky" Lauren teased, i couldn't help but smirk a little. She tightened her grip on my shirt, snuggling her face into my chest. "get up you guys" Lauren shouted, "no" i groaned in my morning voice. Camila squeeled quietly, making me smile widely. "we're going to miss breakfast" Normani groaned, "food" i jumped up making Camila fall of the bed. Everybody bursted into laughter, "i'm so sorry" i said helping her up. "it's fine" she laughed, "right guys, i'm really hungry come on" Lauren stated. "fine, we're coming give us five minutes and we'll be down", Camila said and they nodded walking out of the room.

"did you bring spare clothes" she asked standing up, walking over to the wardrobe. "yeah" i replied, picking up my bag at the side of the bed. I got my clothes out, and walked towards the bathroom. Once i finished i walked out of the bathroom, to see her shirtless. Y/N your gay is showing. "which crop top would suit my skirt", she asked holding up two crop tops. "the white one" i said, looking her up and down biteing my lip. "eyes up here" she laughed, i blushed and looked down picking my shoes up. I slipped them on and turned around, she was waiting at the door for me. "let's go" i said as she opened the door,
I nodded walking out as she came out behind me locking the door. "come on" she said taking my hand in hers, pulling me towards the elevator. Once we got in the elevator, she pressed the ground floor button and turned to me. "i love your morning voice" she said pulling me into a hug, "good morning" she whispered kissing my cheek. "thank you, and good morning to you to", i replied smileing brightly hugging her back. Once the doors opened, we pulled away, walking out towards the dinner room. We seen the girls sitting at a table, with my mum leaving two seats spare. "well i see they've found my mum", i said as Camila dragged me over to the food. "i can't wait to hear what they're saying to her" she laughed. "me neither" i replied picking up a plate with my free hand, seeing as Camila is holding my other one. Once we got our food, we walked over to the table as i sat down inbetween my mum and Ally. As Camila sat inbetween Lauren and Dinah. "so i see you made some new friends sweety", my mum said sweetly pinching my cheek. "mum" i whinned, making the girls laugh. "she's closer to Mila over here", Dinah said poking Camilas cheek. Me and Camila both blushed, and looked down. "oh really", my mum asked tilting her head towards me. "yeah, they're inseperable", Lauren said smirking at me. "they was all cuddled up last night would you like to see a picture", Normani asked who's sat next to my mum. "ofcourse i would", she said also smirking at me. "that's so cute, Y/N never cuddles" my mum chimed. I ignored them and started eating my food.

"Y/N" my mum said nudging me in the side, "yeah" i said snapping out of tranze. "we're done and you ready to go back", she asked and i nodded. We stood up, throwing out trash in the bin. We all pilled in the elevator, as my mum went of somewhere. " are you ok" Camila whispered in my ear, i nodded yawning a little "just tired" i replied. "we're watching some movies, you can sleep then" she said and i nodded. Once we got into the girls room, i took my shoes of getting into Camilas bed. Which was freshly made, because of the maids. "night" i yawned making them laugh, "arn't you staying up for the movies" Ally asked. "she's tired" Camila exaplained, changing into some sweats. "you need to change Y/N" Lauren stated, "no" i mumbled into the pillow. "i will throw a pillow at you again" she warned, "no you won't, not after last night" Ally warned. "well tell Y/N to change, she's not going asleep in her clothes" Lauren shot back, "ok ok" i said throwing my hands in the air. I got my sweatpants and a baggy shirt, walking to the bathroom. Once i changed, i walked back out putting my clothes away plopping down on the bed next to Camila. "night" i mumbled into the pillow, "lazy" Camila mumbled. "what was that" i asked lifting my head up, she smirked at me hideing under the covers. I pulled the covera of off her, and raised my eyebrows. "i said you're lazy" she giggled, "oh really, am i now" i asked, moving my hands towards her stomach. "don't you dare" she said quickly sitting up, "say i'm not lazy" i said putting them on her stomach ready to attack her. "never" she laughed as i attacked her stomach. She jumped and started figiting underneath my hands, her laughter filling the room. "Dinah help" she shouted, "nah, i'm bussly filming this chancho" she laughed pointing her phone at us. "please stop" she squeeled, "say it then" i smirked. "ok ok, you're not lazy" she squeeled, i pulled my hands away. Getting the quilt of off the floor, "not that hard was it" i smirked putting the quilt over us. "i nearly peed my pants" she shouted smacking my arm, "well on the bright side you didn't" i said smugly. "you're a meanie" she said pouting, "yeah i know, and don't pout" i said pulling her bottom lip away from her top. "why" she smirked moving closer to me, "no kissing while we're in the room" Normani shouted. "we're not gonna kiss" i shouted back, "how do you know" Camila asked. "because i'm going back to sleep, goodnight" i said kissing her cheek. Rolling on my side, going back to sleep.

-

Rubish chapter, i might not continue this book.