one

I'm on Holiday in Hawii, for two weeks. It's not really a holiday, well i don't even know. Me and my mum came to visit some family, i'm currently on top of a clift at the sea with my cousion and his friends. "Come on Y/N JUMP" they all shouted, "no, i don't want to loose my anal virginity to a rock" i shouted back as they laughed. I heard three girls start to laugh aswell, i thought i was the only girl here. "come on Y/N" Aron my cousion shouted, "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N" everyone chanted. "what if my bikini rips on a rock", i said trying to talk them out of making me jump. "there's no rocks down there", one of his friends said from the back. "but" "no buts, just jump" Aron shouted, "fine, i'm gonna kill you later" i said walking to the edge. I jumped of, hitting the water with an impact. Another splass, came from beside me.

"my ass" i screamed, they all laughed at me. As a beautiful laugh, came from beside me. "i loss you anal virginity" i cried, "not the only one" the girl next to me cried. I turned to face her, and god she was beautiful. "hi, i'm Camila" she greeted, i know her from somewhere. "i'm Y/N, nice to meet you. But, i seriously need to get out of this water i can't feel my ass" i said making her laugh. she nodded, as we swam back to shore. Her friends were waiting for her at the shore, and my friends were walking away. "bye Camila, bye Camilas friends", i shouted running back over to my friends.

"Y/N, go and ask them girls if they want to come to our bonfire tonight" Aron said, "no, you go and ask. My ass hurts because of you", i said getting my car keys of off him.

-

We're currently on the beach sitting around the fine, waiting for Camila and her friends to come. We brought, food and drinks for everyone. My ass is still sore, i brought a pillow and and some blankets. "girls you're here", Aron said getting up hugging the five girls. I got up and greeted them as well, Camila was the last one to greet me. She pulled me into a big hug, wrapping her arms around my neck. Seeing as i, was two inches taller than her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, as she pulled me closer. "how's your ass" she asked pulling away, "way to start a conversation Mila" i laughed as we walked to the bonfire. "and, it's still sore. I had to bring pillows for the poor thing, how about you" i asked, "yeah, it hurts like a bitch. I can't sit down properly" she laughed, i sat down on my pillows making Camila pout. "do you want a pillow" i asked, she smiled brightly and nodded. I sat up, passing her a pillow. "thank you" said sitting down next to me, i nodded drinking some of my drink. "so girls, how was the show" John asked, what show? "it was amazing, but in the boss routine we could hardly sit down" Dinah replied, "what show" i asked confusly. "you don't know who we are" Lauren asked, "nope" i said popping the p. "let's keep it that way" Normani laughed, "i want to know" i whined. "it's best if you don't'' Ally said sweetly, "but" i whined. "no buts" Camila cutted in, "ok" i pouted looking down. "don't pout" she said putting her thumb on my bottom lip, pulling it of my top lip. "why" i asked smirking, "because you look really cute" she replied with a slight smile. "i ship it" Dinah shouted, me and Camila blushed hard. The radio was playing in the back round quietly, and this song called worth it came. Aron turned it up, and the five girls started singing to it. I know who they are now, "you're fifth harmonica" i shouted making everybody laugh. "no, we're fifth harmony", Camila said clutching on to her stomach. "the same thing" i shrugged, "kinda but we don't harmonica"she said still laughing. "mabey you do, mabey you don't. I don't know, i'm not a fan", i replied laughing lightly. "right in the heart" Ally said clutching on to her chest, "i'm sorry" i replied.

-

"let's go for a swim" Aron suggested, "yess" everybody shouted. Stripping from there clothes into the there swim suits and bikinis. It's around twelve o'clock at night now, some of the boys went home. Camila grabbed my hand, dragging me towards the water. She ran faster making me fall over, pulling her down with me. We both bursted into a fit of laughter, "Camila, stop rapeing Y/N and get in the water" Normani shouted. "who said it was rape, if i like it" i shouted back making Camila giggle. "you'd like it" Camila asked, "obvioisly, you're beautiful" i complimented making her blush. "let's go in the water" she said getting of off me, holding her hand out for me to take. I took her hand, as she pulled me up. "give me a piggyback please" she asked, i nodded turning around so she could get on. She jumped on my back wrapping her arms around my neck, as i held on to her thighs.

"you can put me down now Y/N" she said as i walked into the water, "Y/N, go back to the sand" she said gripping on to me tighter. "nah" i said going waist deep, "I'm getting wet" she shouted. "oh really" i asked in a playfull tone. "no time for sexual jokes" she shouted slapping my arm, "damn it, i thought it was a good time" i joked. I went a bit deeper and dropped her in the water, making her squeal. "Y/N GET BACK HERE" she shouted as i swam towards the others, "Lauren protect me" i said hideing behind her. "nah" she smirked swimming out the way, as Camila jumped on to me. Making us both go under the water, "Camila, you could of killed me" i said putting my hands on her lower back. Seeing as she has her legs around my waist, and is clinging on to my neck. "you could of killed me, by dropping me in the water", she said trying to act all serious but it wasn't working. "don't be such a wuss" i teased, "i'm not a wuss" she protested. "whatever you say sweetcheeks" i smirked, "you're stuborn" she said glareing at me. "you're hot when you glare" i smirked, "you're a pedo" she replied. "you're most likely older than me" i laughed, "why how old are you" she asked raising an eyebrow. "seventeen, turning eighteen in two days" i replied. "damn it", she said putting her head in the crook of my neck. "so i guess you're older" i asked, she didn't reply she just nodded. "bye Camila" i said dropping her in the water once again, before she could pull me back i swam to shore. As i started running, i was pinned to the floor as she stradled my waist. Pinning my arms down, "RAPE" i shouted, everybody laughed and swam about still. "is no one going to help me" i shouted, "no" everyone in the water shouted back. "looks like you're all mine", she husked in my ear smirking.

Shit