Chapter One- The Accident

Ezra Devion was 7 years old and was put through a happy loving family and was happy child that he thought it would last forever

He was carried by his mother Roseila Angelo, and she Was I loved mother and wife and loved all around towns for her sweet and loving way to his children and people around her loved her because of her personality and attitude towards people. She was not mean at all and people would give her gifts every day for her sweet and caring way and when She was feeling sad. Everyone would try to cheer her up, and Roselia has light brown hair,  And she has light golden like hazel eyes comma and she's wearing a sage green shirt with black leggings with pockets, and she is light tan skined.

Ezra's father's name is Diablo who has started the car, and the car is dark red and the car tires were black and a faint red on the back tires, and Diablo has black medium length messy hair, and he has dark gray eyes that looked black like a dark gloomy gray sky with emotions of evil and darkness but with no emotion, and Daiblo wore a black and red shirt and dark gray pants, and  he has dark tan colored skin and he favorited Ezra he would get Ezra anything even thing that's unnecessary and unneed for Ezra.

Even if he won't need at the age of 7 years old, like for example one if the things he gave Ezra, is that Diablo gave Ezra was a black bladed pocket knife engraved in the name "Ezra gathoth Devion" and the knife clip was clored gray and the pocket knife handel was colored dark purple and the spine of the pocket knife spine was very sharp, Diablo said in a fatherly nice voice that was deep and a slightly husk hint in his voice was heard "Take this and hide it safely,  don't lose it...Don't tell your  mother."

Diablo got in the painted red car,abd Roselia open the middle door of the car abd buckles Ezra up in his set at the back of the car seat and pickled Ezra up,m and Roselia walked to the front car door and opened the metal painted red car door and she buckled herself up, and Diablo  hit the gas pedal and Daiblo drove the car out of the tan concrete driveway and into the neighborhood road and drove to the main road that was surprisingly  not busy today on a Saturday morning at 8:00 Pm April 4th. Diablo drove to the back roads for a shortcut and everything was fine until a drunk driver ran into their car, and the car was forced off the road into a forest and ran into a dark brown tree off road and a lot of glass shattered from all the windows in the dark red car, and Roselia unbundled in time and used herself as a shield for her 7 year old son Ezra, so he doesn't get severely injured or die. Roselia was bleeding severely from the glass shards from the front car window on her back that cut through her shirt and pants and blood rolling down her back and legs, Diablo was bleeding from his head and his head was against the car seat and a lot of blood was on his face and a lot glass shards on his face and arms and his clothing was drenched in Diablo's own blood and his nose was bleeding  and his hands has a lot of blood on them and cuts were bleeding.

Ezra was crying and he said "MOM!! DAD!! WAKE UP!!" Ezra screamed and cried.

A woman with blonde hair who was dragging through the back roads, And she saw the dark red car into a tree and she immediately took out her phone and She dial 911, And the emergency respond Person sounded like a man in his late twenties and he said "Hello,What's you're emergency?"

The woman said "There is a dark red car with three passengers into a tree at Kendalra Road MD and  a woman with Light brown hair abd a sage green shirt is bleeding from her back and has a cut on her face and is bleed severely, and a man who is wearing black and grey clothing and is bleeding severely especially on his face and the child In the back of the car, That is bleeding but not as bad as their parents because the mother looked like she protected the child as a meat shield."

The 911 operator said "I'm sending paramedics and police on the way, but Can you get the child safely out of the car?"

The woman said "I will do that" She ended the call.

She opened the car door and on buckles Ezra and she picked Ezra up while ezra was still crying his eyes out and his face was puffy and red cheeks and His?
Tears welled from deep inside and coursed down his cheeks and he softly sniffed quietly, and his eyes are bloodshot and puffy. Ezra's sobs get louder, and Ezra feels like a dark cloud that hangs over his head, And it has been 16 minutes until the Paramedics and police officers finally make it to the car crash site, abd the Woman gave a female paramedic Ezra. The Other paramedics open the car door to see if the parents were still alive.But unfortunately they died because the paramedics and police officers were too late to the scene to save them.

The female paramedic that had Ezra in her arms said in a soft soothing voice "Shhh everything alright, Can you tell me you're name child?"

Ezra sniffed and said "I'm Ezra Devion..."

♡{To Be Continued}♡

Work count: 976