Ch18 Buaji

Voteee!!!!

ATHOURS POV:

By the time Aarav woke up Shivani was already downstairs.
He saw the file and laptop on the side table. He took the file and looked through it.

He was shocked would be an understatement. He could not believe that his wife who He thinks know nothing about business world wrote this file.

He thought someone or maybe his brother helped her but he was satisfied with the file.

He went to the gym to do workout and then went back to his room to get ready.

On the other hand Shivani prepared the breakfast and started setting up the table.

After some time, everyone came.
Aarav still giving her the cold shoulder but now Shivani was also upset that he wouldn't hear her explanation.

Aarav noticed how once in a while Shivani would roll her shoulders backwards as if she was having pain.

The breakfast was filled talks about the arrival of buaji. Everyone present could see the tension between the couple but decided not speak as it was their personal matter.

"You Bua will come by evening so I want you be back by then." Anjali said to Aarav.

Which he nodded and went to the office.

The day went quickly and everything was set for the arrival of Bua, Mrs. Geeta Kapoor, and her daughter, Ananya.

Everyone except Aarav were present in the living room waiting for Geeta when the bell rang.

All of them quickly went towards the door and opened them to reveal a old lady around late 50's wearing a beautiful banarsi sarre and a girl in her 20's wearing a sleeveless mid thigh dress.

Shivani was shocked to see the girl as she had been told that buaji was orthodox.

Her shocked face was not ignored by Kiara and she wishpered in her bhabhi's ears, "She is like that only bhabhi. She always taunt mumma and me for wearing short or revealing clothes but her daughter always dress up like that. She also has a son who is very pervert let me tell."

Listening to her Shivani nodded in understanding while Anjali did their Aarti which was not required but...buaji.

Geeta entered the mansion and her eyes first fell on Shivani who was decked up in a beautiful red suit.

Shivani went towards Geeta with a small smile and touched her feet. Geeta just patted her head.

"Ohh so she is the Wife of Aarav huh." Geeta said.
"But the daughter of my friend was still more beautiful than her." She commented

Shivani didn't knew what to say. This was not the kind of hospitality she was expecting by Geeta.

Shivani wanted to say many things but decided not to create any drama.

"Uhmm... Didi come sit. I will bring some snacks."Anjali said.

"Hmm...Hamare yaha toh bahu sir par palu rakhti tha. Kuch seghaya nahi isski maa ne." Now this was enough for Shivani.

"Bua don't say anything about my mother. I am not saying anything doesn't mean that you have the right to say things about my family." Shivani said making Geeta angry.

"Dekho toh sarra isse-"

"Aree Didi aap aa kar pap ke mil lijiye." Veer said cutting Geeta and took her to his fathers room.

"Ananya beta aao beto." Anjali said.

Ananya who was till now giving her glares to Shivani sat down. Suddenly the door bell rang and Shivani thought Aarav had come. So she went to open the door.