Ch14

AARAV'S POV:

After dropping Shivani I straight went to my office.
I was checking an important presentation when suddenly the door of my office was banged open.

"Bhaii!!" Ayaan shouted.
"Can't you knock" I was beyond angry with him right now.

He is his last year of college but he also our companies COO.
"Bhai it's important. The meeting scheduled with the CEO of REAL YOU is again re-scheduled." Ayaan said.

"What!!! Why again? They have already re-scheduled for next week." I said.

"Yeah well apparently the CEO is on leave or whatever so his secretary has told us that it is scheduled to next month." He explained.

"OK. If it wasn't for the profit we will be getting I would have cancelled the meeting long back." I told him angrily.

After sometime he left and started working. But I was not able to concentrate. And now it's some person on my mind. Shivani.

Why does she want me to come early? Is something wrong there?
It was already half past 2 so I decided to get Shivani and then go home.

I went out of my office. Everyone including my secretary,Vihaan, was staring at me wide eyed. Why?

Ohh yaa...I have never left my office before dinner. Ever.
Oh god Shivani will be the death of me.

I drove towards the sharma house.
It is not big like my mansion but it's fine I guess.

I was about to ring the door bell when the door opened and a young househelp looked at me wide eyed

"Where is Shivani?" I asked her ignoring her lust filled gaze.

She composed herself faster than I thought and said " Mam and others are in the dinning room."

She guided me through the house to the dinning room. Shivani had just sat down and started to serve herself.

Why arent They talking?
And then her mother taunted her.
What the fuck!?

How could she say like that to her daughter? Now I feel more guilty for saying whatever I said last night.

I never feel bad about saying anything to anyone before then why is this!!?

Nobody has noticed me till now and I was about to make my presence noticeable when a certain request for her mother caught my attention.

We want you do ask your rich husband or his family for money. Your father's business is going in loss." Her Mother said casually.

"No Mother. How can I ask anything like that!!?" Shivani said.

Mother? She calls my mother mumma and called her mother so formal.

"What!! This is the least you can do. They already think of you as a golddigger.Which you are ofc. You also need money na? So what is the big deal." Her Mother said.

Well yes....I haven't asked her how she gets money. And is she even working.

She stood up.
"No. I will not ask them. And about me needing money. You don't have to worry about it.You should probably worry about finding your lovely Divya because if anyone from Srivastava family and epically Aarav found her. She would be in deep trouble Mother." Shiavni half yelled at them.

Suddenly her father slapped her hard across her face. What the hell!!

I fisted my hands tightly. Stopping myself from busting any moment.

Is this the way you talk to your mother? You are good for nothing just like your mother. Such a slu-"

Now this is it. She is my fucking wife.

"MR. SHARMA....careful how you finish that sentence, Mr. Sahil." I said stepping inside the room.

They all looked at me. But my eyes was still fixed on Mr. Sharma.
How could he slap her.

"Aree Aarav!! Come have lunch." Mrs. Sharma said with a fake smile.

I went towards Shivani and removed her hand which was on her cheek on which this bastard slepped her.

There was a big red hand print on her cheek. But she was still not meeting my gaze.

I held her hand and turned towards Mr. And Mrs. Sharma. And pinned them with a hard and emotionless glare.
"Keep your hands to yourself Mr. Sharma. She is my wife. Daughter in law of Srivastava's. It would take us long to demolish your business."

I could see Mr. Sharma angry but I smirked knowing there nothing he could do. He knows I could do whatever I said.

"We are not sorry Aarav. You will soon see her real self. She is just like her mother. A whore." Mrs. Sharma said.

"Shut up!! How could you say this to your daughter!?." I asked both of them.

"She is not my daughter. I'm her step mother." Mrs. Sharma said.

Is she dumb? Let her be.

"But you are her father!! How could you listen to the things she is saying your daughter." I yelled at,Mr. Sharma.

"SHE IS NOT MY DAUGHTER." Mr. Sharma said.

Thus made Shivani's head snap towards him.
"W....what?" Her question was just above a whisper.

"Yes you are not my daughter. Your mother got pregnant from some one night stand. Your maternal grandfather was very angry and decided to marry her. She was rich so I stepped up." Her father splatted angrily.

Shivani took a few second to digest the information. Then when she looked at him her teary eyes were filled with rage.

"Are you serious father. That's your reason for hating me. For God's sake she fell in love with you and stop lying. You made a friend of yours to rape her and impregnate her." Her sentence made him look at her shocked.

"Yes...I know everything. They told me everything. And you have guessed right who they are." Shivani said.

Who are they?

"B...but how did they ...find you? I di.d everything..then...h...how?" Her father asked shocked.

"Let it be father that story is for someother time. You be with your wife and be happy. Because let me tell you this happiness won't last long." Shivani said with determination.

Saying this she left from there with holding my hand. HOLDING MY HAND.

What the fuck!! I shouldn't feel so happy regarding such a small gesture. But who are we kidding this is Shivani.

Shivani went straight to a room that is I guess her grandfathers. She went inside and I stayed outside. She came back after almost 15 mins.

After that we both left for home. But right now I am Hella irritated.
What was that drama inside?
What about her mother? And who the hell are they!!?

I kept my gaze straight to the road and asked in a low voice.
"Shivani the hell was that inside? How could he slap you like that?"

5min. 5mins went but she still didn't say anything and kept looking out of the window.

We have by now reached home. I parked my car now not irritated but angry. Rely angry.

"Shivani will ypu for God's sake say something!!?? What plan were you taking about!!! How can he raise his hand at you?? Wait wait.....has it happened before?" I shouted not being able to control myself.

I hate being kept in dark.

But her next words made me realise how much of broken person she is and maybe I have added fuel to the fire.
-------------------------