Ch16

AARAV'S POV:

I couldn't tell everyone about what happened in her house. I could see the fear in her eyes.
The fear of what? I don't know.

But I couldn't.
But the way she calmed Kiara down.
Now I'm rethinking of her as golddigger.

Maybe she is different from her family. But I need...want to know about her past.

After reassuring my parents I started making my way upstairs.

I entered my room and my eyes went towards Shivani who was sitting on the couch.

I made my way towards her and sat down besides her. Her raspberry fragrance instantly filled my nostrils.

"We...uhmm I...thank you." She said after a moment of silence.

"Were they always like thus?" I decided to first know the truth.

I could fell her getting tensed besides me. But right now I need the truth.
I don't want another Juhi Kapoor.

(Guyss I forgot what I have named Aarav's ex girlfriend but now it's Juhi Kapoor.)

She kept silent. Staring at the wall behind me.

I slowly took her hand in mine and asked her again.
" Shivani if you have even a lil bit of truth on me. So tell me what has happened in your past?"

She looked at me and then after a silence of 1pmins starting at each other She said, "My mother loved my father. But my father was only behind money. He married my mother and then made his friend rape her. Then made it seem like he didn't know and still was on my mother's side. My mother thought he loved her that's why he was on her side. Then she became pregnant then also her supported her.
After than while giving birth to me she died. All her property went on my name but my father wanted it. He was always like this to me. Then when I was 3 he brought home my stepmother who was pregnant. She treated me very badly. Not giving food for 3days. Locking me up. This continued till I was sent to a boarding school. Even then when I used to come here on Dadu's request their daughter turned out to be same as them. She would always break things or hurt herself and then said I did it. I started to not come here even on Dadu's request. Then after I turned 18 i left from there and went to USA. I had just came back for Divya's wedding and then the rest is history."

By the end she had tears flowing from her eyes. I couldn't hold back anymore and took her in my embrace. I ignored the sparks that ignited in my body as soon as it touched her.

I know she is still not telling me the whole the truth and there is no one to blame other than me. So I kept quiet.

She held on me asked her sobs started to get louder. Thank god the room is sound proof otherwise everyone would have been here.

I kept rubbing her back while whispering sweet nothings. I kept on thinking about how I treated her when she didn't even deserved it.
She is an innocent beautiful soul. The guilt and some other felling which idk ran through my body.

"Shh....bas jaan. Shaant ho jao." I said to her.

She was now normal. She broke the hug and I missed her embrace. But I didn't remove my hand from her back.

Huh! Me and missing her embrace! Nope nah nada.

"You know I al..always tried to stand up for myself. I always do but I am still unable to do it in front of my father and stepmother. As soon as I see them I just remember their beating, cursing and whatnot. But i-" She again broke in a loud sob.

"Sh...do you like when i said those things to him on your behalf?" I asked.

"Are you kidding me!!! They way you said it. I wish I could talk to them like that but im grateful you said it to them. You just said it like alex volkov. Thank you!"All her cries were forgotten.

But wait who is alex volkov!? How come I didn't know about him.

"Who is alex volkov?" I asked her trying to control my self to not go and kill that alex guy.

"You heard just that but anyways do you really don't know alex volkov!!! Omg...he is the billionare. Come on!!" She explained excitedly. I am really surprised with hermood change.

If he is a billionare I should know!? I should've meet him somewhere? But I couldn't fucking remember.

"Where does he live? How do you know him?" I really need to know.

"Uffoo....He is not real. He is a fictional character of one of my fav books. He us also my cute book bf." She said.

I held her from the waist and pulled her towards me.

"No one will be your bf. Not even book bf. I will be your book bf or bf whatever you want. Understand?" I said to her in a stern tone.

Our so close to each other that our noses touched.
She visibly gulped and nodded her head. After sime time of staring into each other's eyes I pecked her lips and said, " come on get up! Let's sleep."

She was shocked would be an understatement. She just stared at me so I quietly picked her up and took her towards the bed.

I layed beside her. But still missed her.
So I pulled her towards myself. She opened her mouth to say something.

But I kissed her head and said, "Sleep. Goodnight."

Her cheeks turned a good shade of red and I fest satisfied. So mam likes forehead kisses huh!

She mumbled a good night and hid her face in my chest.

I slept with her in my embrace and I promise of treating her well.