CH6- Is Aarav really sorry?

AUTHOR'S POV:

Aarav went towards his study and on the other hand Shivani lost consiousness. 

Aarav was sitting in his study which he heard a knock. "Come in"

Anjali came in with some clothes which looked like a kurta. Aarav immediately understood that it would be for Shivani. It was almost 15min since he left her there. Anjali asked him to give this to Shivani. 

But unwanted to cut short her punishment he refused. 

"OK fine then I'm going." Anjali said and closed his study door. 

After a few seconds he realized what she said. What would happen is she saw her like that?

He ran after her only to find her shouting Shivani's name for her to open the door. Anjali sees Aarav and gestures her to open the door. Unable to refuse he opened the door. 

"Why is there so dark in here?" She questions as she goes towards the light switch. Aarav swiftly turns to go out of the room not wanting to get scolded by his mother. 

"SHIVANI!" Anjali shouts being horrified looking at the seen infront of her. 

Aarav turned to see Shivani's wrists still tied in a tight grip to the bed that has caused her wrists to be red. But that's not the only thing , Shivani is lying there unconsious. 

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AARAV!" Anjali shouts at her son as she runs towards shivani. 

soon everyone arrive in the room listening to Anjali's voice. Whereas Aarav is still not able to think what to do, he is frozen at his place looking at Shivani's condition which for which only he is to blame. And ladies and gentlemen for the first time he is ashamed and guilty of his actions.

" This is my brown...wh...what have I done?....sh.e....she begged me. How could I?" He thoughts and his thoughts are broken by his mother's voice. 

"Her breath is really slow almost as disappearing. Call the doc fast!" 

Veer quickly calls the doctor not before giving his son a disgusting glance.  Ayaan and Kiara sit besides Shivani on the bed. But Aarav is still rooted at his place, filled with guilt. 

The family doc came in the next 5 minutes and went to check her. He gave Shivani some injection for the panic attack she faced and then did his checkup. 

" Is she on any medication?" The doctor asked to no one in specific. 

"We don't know surely but I think no." Kiara answers. The doctor nods then continues-

"She had a panic attack and it was severe one. But the way her body responded I'm sure this is not the first time she have had this." 

"But doctor panic attack why so suddenly?" Ayaan asks the doc. 

" Some trauma has caused the panic attack. Like doing something that has triggered her trauma. Do ask her about her medications and if she is taking them ensure she is not taking it regularly as it is not good for her health. She would wake up in about 10-15 minutes and also don't stress her for sometime. Her body needs rest." Doctor finished. 

Veer thanked the doctor and escorted him outside. 

Aarav was now feeling more guilty. He slowly moved towards the bed. Anjali stood from her place and turned to look at her son with  death glare. 

"What the hell happened? And for godssake Do tell the truth" Anjali demanded. 

Aarav told her everything about leaving her in the dark. 

"OMG!! Is this how I raised you? I raised you better than this Aarav. When she begged you not to leave her in the dark you still did. What-" Shivani stirred in her sleep and said something that interupted Anjali. 

" NO...I'm sorry....please...please open the door .....I not do anything. please....atleast open the lights....please....NOOO!!" She woke up screaming. 

She woke up her hand went to her chest. She saw lights around her self and clamed a bit. But then her eyes met the whiskey brown ones. And she got scared. 

Aarav's eyes met with her golden brown ones. And for the first time today he saw them scared. 

Shivani quickly assits her surrounding and saw everyone there and veer entering from the door. She didn't wanted anyone to saw this side of hers and think that is defective. She quietly wished that they don't know about her panic attack. 

"Wh..what happened?" Shivani asks her sound barely above a whisper. 

" I am so sorry beta. This is all because of me. Believe me this is not how I have raised them. I'm-" Shivani interupts Anjali. 

" Mumma it's okay. Please don't say sorry. But what happened to me?" Shivani asks wanting to confirm what she thinks. 

"You had a panic attack." Kiara says comfirming Shivani's thoughts. 

"Ohh that...it's okay I'm totally fine. See everyone it's time you all should go and sleep." Shivani said while feeling an intense gaze on her everytime . She knew it was him but she didn't had any courage in her took into his eyes and feel the hatered. She also didn't wanted anyones pity and her thoughts went back to her conversation with Rajvijay dadu. 

*BACK IN RAJVIJAYS ROOM*

When everyone left the room, Ranvijay started speaking-

"Beta please listen to me carefully. Me and you dadu were very close friends. I knew the treatment who suffered at that house. You were so innocent and I couldn't see you like that but I didn't knew what to do. One day I promised your grandfather that I will make one of his granddaughters the daughter in laws of my home. That time I only had you in mind. My first choice was always you beta. And last year I got sure that only you will be able to give me my Aarav back. But when I asked for your hand for Aarav I got to know that you have already settled in USA and according to my promise I had to ask for Divya's hand."

" What happened last year dadu? what do you mean give you your Aarav back?" Shivani was confused. 

" It is not my place to tell but I know Aarav he is very bad at communicating his actions so he will never tell you. Remember I am telling you this so that you could understand him better. He never showed any emotion from the last year but today I saw am emotion even if it was anger only. I want you understand him and make this marriage work. 

Aarav had a girlfriend from 5 yrs. He was head over heels in love with her. He had already decided that they would get married soon. But just 1 month before the marriage he got to know what she had done. She had given all of our important deals notes and other things to our enemy. She cheated on Aarav. She would give aarav's money to our enemy to help him .And that day I saw my boy so broken. He doesn't remember but he came to me cried and cried. He told me that it was his fault our company started going downfall. He believed that he has some defects thats why his girlfriend left him. That day he said to some works about love that I vividly remember -' Love made me weak. Love is weak. Love is destruction. I hate love'. No matter how much I tried to tell him he still believed that it was his fault and I know he still belived. He locked himself away from us from 1 whole week and after that the Aarav who came was back was completely different. He showed no emotion no matter what until today. I want you to believe in yourself and him also, make this marriage work and please bring my Aarav back." Ranvijay finished leaving shivani her thoughts. She was about about to leave when he said-

"One more thing beta... Just don't leave him." She nodded. 

"He went through so much he didn't deserve. He thought that he found his true love it was not his fault that she cheated. Now I understand why he behaved like that but still that doesn't justify that he should behave like that. But one thing is clear I won't leave him." Lost in her thoughts she came out of his room. 

*FLASHBACK ENDS*