Ch9 First rasoi

AARAV'S POV:

I went inside my bedroom and the closet door was open. Sure my 'wife' would be there.
My mind was telling me not to but screw it. I slowly moved towards the closet.
But I heard he talking to someone else. A man.
"I had it again yesterday."Shivani said to the man that is Aryan by name.
Again!? What does that mean? Does she have frequent panic attacks? And medicines!? So she takes medicines as the doc said.
" I'm heartbroken butterfly. I thought you were gonna marry me!!" Aryan said.
What the hell!?? Are they inlove!? Whatever it is. But main question is she gonna cheat on me like Juhi did?
And now they are saying 'love you' to each other.
They have planned to met in the evening  with some Tanya. Now I just have to go with her. I won't leave her alone with him and let her make fun of myself.

Shivani ended the call and turned towards me. A horrified look took over her calm expression after seeing me leaning over the door frame.

"Y...you wh..what are...are you doing here?" She said while stammering.

SHIVANI'S POV:
'What is he doing here!? Did he hear my conversation? I don't think. If he had heard it, would he still be this calm?

"Yes me. Isn't it my room, wife." He said with an annoyed expression. Him saying wife is not playfulness it's him reminding me of what he is. What he can do. And what my family has done.

I sigh. It still hurts to see him annoyed from me. Well everyone is annoyed except my bsf's maybe.
"Don't you think of you as my wife. We will act like a couple in front of my family and media. Inside this bedroom we are nothing." Aarav says and then left towards the washroom.

'How could he think like that!? Act? And why so suddenly is his anger bursting on me!??'
"Arrogant much." I muttered under my breath and unfortunately he heard it.
He stopped on his tracks and with long strides he was toe to toe with me. His eyes are making me intimate. So I look down.
Though I have a good height of 5'7 but he would be around 6'1. So he towers me.

He harshly grabs my chin and force me to look at him.
"First- when I talk to you, you look at me. And secondly don't you dare say about me like that. Be on your limits little wife." He said and left my chin with a jerk.
He turned on his heels and went inside the washroom. Closing the door with a thud.
'Huh! Challenge accepted Mr. Srivastava.You are already annoyed of me so let's do it more. Now breaking these two so called rules would be fun.'
I thought while smiling in victory for our first conversation without fighting and went inside the closet again to retrieve my dupatta.
I was looking for a good perfume when I opened his side closet.
All of my hopes and smiles vanished.
There was a photo of young aarav probably in his early twenties and a beautiful girl with shoulder lenght brown hair. The girl is looking at the camera but the boy...he is looking at the girl with so much love.
And below the picture there is written 'Aarav+Juhi' in a heart.
Tarrs started to swell in my eyes.
So Juhi is his ex. He has a photo of her in his closet. He is still in love with her. She is so beautiful. She is slim and has perfect amount of curves, unlike me. How am I going to complete with her.

"Get slim. No body will love you."
"You are a responsibility."

The voices from my past started to ring in my ear. I closed his closet door and went out of the room.
I quickly went downstairs but was stopped by a familiar voice.
"Shivani beta kahan ja rahi ho?"

"Mumma" I said and turned towards her.
"Woh I was just going...to the kitchen. For the ritual."
"Oh that'd good I am also going there.I will tell you where everything is." Mumma said.

I gave her a genuine smile and went to touch her feet. But she stopped me mid way.
"Nahi beta. You are like my daughter. Come give me a hug." Mumma said happily and opened her arms.
I hugged her tightly. I have never gotten a mother's love and care. My own stepmother didn't like me and here mumma who doesn't even know me is hugging me.
"Hey!! Why did you start crying now?" Mumma asked when we broke the hug.
"Woh.... nothing I just missed mom." I lied. How could I tell her that my stepmother abuses me and that is why this is my first motherly hug?

"Arre koi ni beta. I am here na and you can meet them tommorow as you have to go there for a ritual. Come now let's go to the kitchen." Mumma said and guided me to the kitchen.
"Beta I amm...I wanted to talk to you. About yesterday-" I cut her.
"Mumma don't you dare say sorry. It was nobody's mistake. No even Aarav."

'How could I put the blame on anyone when through out my life the blame falls on me only? Besides Aarav didn't even knew I am scared of dark.' I thought.
" Beta don't be so generous and I am sorry. He is not like this. You won't believe me but yesterday was the first time in one year that he freaked like that. His ex girlfriend......" Mumma didn't finish her sentence probably thinking whether should she tell me or not.
"Don't worry mumma. I know. Yesterday dadu told me everything. And I am ready to give this marriage a chance." I said.
"Shivani you arr so sweet. I don't how we and that ungrateful brat got so lucky." Mumma said as a matter of fact.

'Ungrateful brat huh!? Mumma you are the best.' I thought.
Mumma told me about everything I need and said- "If you need anything just call the servants or me."
I started making poha, panner, roti, Dal and kheer.

The servants started putting the food on the dining table. And soon everyone started coming.
"Bhabhi!!"
"Oh my Favourite lady!"
Ayaan and Kiara both said at the same time while coming towards me.
"Good morning mere pyarre devar and devrani!" I hugged both of them.
" Omg! Bhabhi it smells so nice. I cant wait to taste the food" Ayaan said being overdramatic.
"Papa good morning!" I said to papa and went to take his blessings. But he took me in a fatherly hug.
Soon they all settled and waited for that ungrateful brat..sorry I mean your majesty.
And yes our majesty decided to grace us with his presence.
Aarav came downstairs wearing proper three piece suit at 9 in the morning and his watch which is different from yesterday.
His aura dark that could give anybody chills. But he still looks hot. How could anyone be dangerous and hot at the same time!?
"Good morning" He said to everyone and glared at me.
What? What did I do?
"Bhai you are late. Bhabhi cooked such delicious food. It smells so good and made us wait." Ayaan said
"It's just food Ayaan." He said while sitting down.
Does he even think what he says?
I felt hurt but covered it with a smile and started to serve food.
" Arre kya khushbu aa rahi hai!" Dadu exclaimed coming towards the dining table in a wheel chair witha nurse.
"Dadu!!" I said and went towards him. I took his blessing.
" Dadu why did you come here. We would have sent the food in your room only." Aarav said to Dadu.
"Chup kar tu toh. My grand daughter in law made today's food. How could I miss it eating with her and you all?" Dadu told.
"Arre come Dadu. Bhai made us wait but now let's eat." Ayaan said.
The nurse led Dadu towards the table and settled him at the head,opposite to papa.
I started serving but papa stopped me and asked me to sit . I sat opposite to Aarav and the servants started to serve. Mumma and papa were waiting paitenly , Ayaan and Dadu were bitching about Aarav. But Kiara.....she was just looking at her phone and sometimes smiling. Interesting.
As the food was served everyone started eating including Kiara. And me....I am eagerly waiting for their reactions. Most importantly of Aarav.

"Bhabhi it's delicious." Kiara exclaimed.
"Yes bhabhi please from now on you will cook the breakfast." Ayaan said and I happily agreed. Cooking has always given me peace.
Everyone praised me but not Aarav. He silently ate.
It was dessert time.
"Wow bhabhi kheer. Bhai ki favourite." Kiara said happily.
Ohh!? So kheer is Aarav's favourite.
But still he gave no reaction and ate his food. I felt a pang of hurt.
By now I lost my appetite and ate only a small amount of food.
"Aarav today you will take Shivani to her apartment so that she can get her clothes and tommorow you will take her to her parents house as a ritual." Mummy said to Aarav.
"But mumma I have ro meet clients today." Aarav said.
"So? You are the CEO. You can reschedule it. Besides you got married yesterday." Mumma said in her strict tone.
I should probably say something. I shouldn't be another responsibility on someone again.
"Mummy it's okay. I can go alone." I said to her.
"No Shivani beta. This ungrateful brat can atleast take one day holiday." Mummy said to me.
Ayaan and Kiara were trying to hold their laughs at Aarav's nickname and mumma scolding her. Dadu and papa had a smile on their faces.
Both Ayaan and Kiara at last burst into laughter.
"Bhai...ungrateful brat!"
Me... I am trying to not join them.
Aarav glared at them and they both when silent and then he looked at me...and I forgot to breath.
Damn..Aarav what do you do to me?