Chapter 13

Sam's POV

I quickly sneaked out of the castle, which was quite easy given that I have sneaked out to spy on Fred, even before we started dating. The cold wind currents blew past me while caressing my cheeks softly, making me hug myself. I craved some warmth. I tried my best not to think about Fred and his comforting warmth mixed with the soothing scent of him. Before I knew it, I was standing near the black lake staring at its emptiness. This is what I always loved about it. Black and lonely but hides loads of secrets under those rigours-looking waters. I was zoning out, when I saw something in the sky, flying towards me at full speed. It took me roughly five minutes to realize that a certain platinum-haired Slytherin was on a Firebolt, and by the time I recognized him, he was already in front of me.

"Hey bae."

He's too serious about this.

"Hey, my fake-boyfriend who-I-hate-more-than-anything."

"Fine you win Conrad."

"Great. Now why on Earth are you on a broomstick?"

"We are heading to the astronomy tower, my queen."

"As-WHAT!!!! NO and who's your queen you idiot?"

Without another word he snaked his arm gently around my waist and picked me up and placed me at the back of the broom stick. I was actually too overwhelmed to speak. Nobody has ever done anything like that to me as I, according to my grandma, am a no-nonsense, well-mannered young lady so proper that not even the boldest of boys would dare to make a move. But all of this happened in a second or so. That is not a lot of time to think and get out of the situation. Right?

"You, okay?"

"Huh?"

"Are you alright? We are going kind of fast."

"Yeah. I'm fine."

We were actually flying at lightning speed, and I was holding onto the ferret for dear life. His unfamiliar yet comforting warmth just made me forget the coldness that travelled through my body.  We landed at the astronomy tower. As soon as I got off the broomstick I turned to my 'boyfriend'.

"Why the hell you did you do that?"

"Did what?"

"Why did you come here?"

"Well, Black Lake? Frankly, it's boring."

"What's boring about that?"

He refused to answer and went to sit down on the floor. I just stared at it in horror. How am I going to sit on the floor? What would grandma think?

"Oh, Come on, Conrad. Your grandma's not here right now, is she?"

He stated as if he read my mind. I hesitantly sat down next to him making sure that our bodies are not touching. 

"Let's start, shall we?"

Skip to Ginny's POV

I was, obviously, first to arrive and Zabini came running 10 minutes after. 

"You're late."

"Good to see you too weasellette. Where are they?"

I rolled my eyes at the usual nickname before answering.

"Well, aren't they supposed to be here now. Sam actually left before me. What about your best friend?"

"He left before me too."

"Then where the hell are they?"

"How am I supposed to know? I didn't come up with this so-brilliant-but-still-very-stupid idea. Now did I?"

"No point of getting snappy. I was just asking. Besides, I'm sure they'll be here soon."

With that I sat down under a tree and patted on the grass next to me, signalling Zabini to sit down. He reluctantly came and sat down.

"Call me Ginny."                          "Call me Blaise."

Both of us said at same time and I lightly chuckled.

"Okay. So, Blaise what's going on between you and pug face?"

"Don't call her that."

"Oh, someone is falling for someone, I see."

"I am not falling for her. It's just..."

"It's just... Come on, continue."

"Fine, I may have had a crush on her since..."

"Since..."

"SINCE FOREVER!!!!! Okay?"

"YES!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!"

Hey guysss. So, I'm back. Sorry that I took long to update. Anyway, vote and comment please. Stay safe and cute😊❤️