Chapter 04

By the time I was done explaining my situation to Hermione and Ginevra, I was in tears. Both of them lovingly embraced me in a hug which helped me to dry my tears off. 

"Sam, it is going to just fine." Hermione said reassuringly.

"No, it is not. Now I have to find someone to date me for the rest of the year." I stubbornly protested.

Ginevra gave me a look. "Last time I checked, you were planning on staying single for the rest of you life. Weren't you?"

"Yes, and that's what I'm doing. I'm going to date someone for the rest of the year to convince grandma that I'm perfectly capable of finding a man on my own."

"More like 'fake date' " Ginevra muttered under her breath. "The question is who's going to fake date 'till the end of the year?"

Ginevra took words right out of my mouth. I knew this was going to be hard, as almost all the guys were taken. The other problem was that I had to find a guy who satisfy all the requirements of my grandma. What she looks for is PERFECTION.

"We also have to find a guy who tickles your grandma's fancy." Hermione stated as if she read my mind. 

I explained all the things that my grandma looks for in a man who expects my hand in marriage. I just finished when I heard molly's voice calling us.

"DINNER TIME EVERYONE!" 

                              * * *

We finished dinner. The whole Weasley family sat down in the living room. They started talking about different things. However, as the topic turned towards Fred, I felt a bit overwhelmed. I stood up.

"I- I uh I'm going to go outside for some fresh air."

Both Ginevra and Molly nodded at me, and I quickly left. I went to the backyard where me Fred used go all the time to talk about different things. Even before we became a couple, he used to come here to play quidditch and I thoroughly enjoyed watching him. His long red hair used to play with the wind like burning flames, while his amber-coloured eyes looked at me sparkling. I was at the verge of crying, I felt someone tap me gently on the shoulder. I turned around to see FRED!!!! I quickly came back to my senses realizing it was Geroge. I quickly wiped the tears the had escaped my eyes and faced him properly. It was the first time I had seen him properly after Fred's death and it hurt me to see him like this. His face which was one able to make even Snape smile, had turned into a sad one.

"So, how is everything?" I asked with a concerned look on my face.

"Fine, I guess. I'm starting feel less-lonely day by day."

"That's nice to hear." I uttered.

"Well, Sam, I just wanted to let you know that before the battle started both me and Fred talked for a while, and he wrote something on a parchment and gave it to me. He asked me to give it to you if he died. I prayed to god that don't make me give it to you. But I guess he didn't hear my prayers." 

He pulled out a small piece of parchment and handed it to me. Then he simply turned around and left. I quickly read it and it was the shortest last will I've ever seen.

Sam, my sweetheart, please go be in love with someone else.

I fell to the ground and let all my pain and loneliness, that I have kept inside me for a very long time, transform into tears.

Now the story must be boring, but it will get better as it goes on. Please comment if you liked it. Thank you for reading my story.