Meet Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E:Crescent Rose

Start from the beginning

Yang:So What's Up? 

Penny:Um............. Technically  Everything.

Everyone Just Sighed At Penny's Stupidity And Decided to Ignore It.

Penny:AnyWays,I Am Here To Protect You In Case Something Goes Bad.

Ozpin:Really? 

Ironwood:Yes Because Penny Has  Incredible Power And A VERY Tight Grip.

GoodWitch:Okay. 

Weiss:So General Ironwood,The Experiment? 

Ironwood Looked At Her Confused Until He Remembered Why He  Brought Them Here.

Ironwood:Right,Right,Right!Come on,Let's go. 

Ruby:YAY!

They All went Into The Room that Was Containing The Dust Of Humanity and Saw it was A Glowing Green And Orange And Red Dust.

Blake:a THREE Color Dust?!

Weiss:IMPOSSIBLE!!

Blake:A Three Color Dust?!

Weiss:IMPOSSIBLE!!

Blake And Weiss Blinked And Blushed As They Said The Same Thing As Their Otherselves.

(Y/n):Ah,Never Gets Old.

Makoto:That WAS Kinda Funny.

Issei:Yeah,It Was. 

Ironwood:*Sigh*we thought that too but it's real dust and all we know is it gives nonliving inAnimate objects an aura or semblance and nothing  Else.Ruby,Your Weapon. 

Ruby Was About to Give Him Crescent Rose but Was Stopped By Jaune. 

Jaune:Ruby,Are you Sure You Can Trust Ironwood? 

Ruby:Of Course I Can Because I Know Him.

Jaune Looked Annoyed From Hearing That And Said Why.

Jaune:So Do I And I DON'T Trust Him.
Ruby Thought About it But It's Ruby  and She Did it Anyways.

Ruby:Do it.

Rwby Cast:RUBY!

Ruby:What?

Qrow:Kid,Sometimes Your Too Gullible!Jimmy Is A Dick,You Know That Right?

Ironwood:I'm RIGHT here!

Qrow:I Know.

Ironwood Was About To Grab The Scythe But Ruby Pulled Him And Stared Right Into His Soul.

Ruby:Little Warning Though....Break My Sweet Baby Crescent Rose And I Injure You As Bad As Yang Would When Someone Messes With Her Hair.

The Cast Of Rwby Were Terrified That Ruby Would Go THAT Far For Her Weapon And Yang Was Impressed By Her Little Sister's Intimidation.

Everyone:'Note to self:Don't even TRY to break crescent rose or We're gonna die!'

LITERALLY Almost Everyone Shivered From Hearing That while Ruby Stood Her Ground And Yang Felt Proud of her little sister And Ironwood Just Straight Up PISSED Himself!

Ironwood(High voice):Okay!

Everyone From Beacon Even GoodWitch Tried To Stiff Their Laughter As Ironwood Cleared His Throat.

Ironwood:*Clears Throat*Thank You For The Warning,Now let's Begin.

Scientists Appeared With The Dust And Began To Add It into Crescent Rose,So Far It Work Because The Weapon Showed Signs Of an Aura But Something Went Wrong as The Weapon Began To Glow Red,Orange And Green Uncontrollably And Soon A Bright Light Appeared Blinding Everyone Followed By An Explosion And When Everything Was Cleared Up,Ruby Saw Crescent Rose Was Missing.