Episode 11

Neharika's POV

I woke up at morning and found everything different, I looked here and there just to click that I'm in Delhi with my family. I sighed big and remembered yesterday, what had happened to him? He talked with me last night and in afternoon.... that was the first time his touch felt good to me or say he touched me there.

Our sex was just sex or people didn't say that we were trying for kid, yes like that but yesterday was weird. Whenever he was near me I remember that but he said sorry to me and that Mihika made my mood down again.

Don't forget Neharika how they were in that week, Aryamaan was coming home early because of her and he even cooked for her and with her. I shook my head thinking, don't think. At the end you're just his namesake wife. His only love is Mihika, so isn't it normal for him.

I went to washroom and came out just to see Aryamaan sleeping peacefully, I missed him. I even missed the mere presence of him. I went downstairs and helped everyone with food and other chores, I don't know for how many days we are staying here? Maybe 3 days.

We set table and sent kids to call men and elders for breakfast. Everyone got settled but Aryamaan where is he? I excused myself and went to room and he was still struggling to find his clothes, he was half naked and his waist was covered with only thin loose towel and the water drops were helping him for looking more hot.

I took a deep breath and went inside saying "Do you need anything? Breakfast is ready and everyone is waiting for you." He looked at me putting his hands on waist saying "My clothes? Why you didn't take them out?" He completed with irritation.

OH GOD, I forgot when I went down and in whole last week I didn't take out anyone's cloths so it slipped from my head. I looked at him with sorry saying "I forgot." I thought he will shout because he wants everything perfect and on time, but he is calm with everyone until it comes to me now-days.

He nodded his head saying "Take them out then..." I nodded and hurriedly took out his not so causal and not so formal clothes for home. I didn't dare to look at his body because I mostly don't see his upper body, I gulped thinking his size, WTF I'm thinking. I shook my head, gave him clothes and without looking anywhere I hurriedly went out of room going downstairs.

Aryamaan came and everyone started their breakfast. Only men and elder had their breakfast after they were done, we had our breakfast and same with lunch. It was afternoon and few people came to meet few close elders and Rahul's family. Rahul's wife Samriddhi said "You all go, take rest we will handle. You guys must be exhausted from all kitchen works."

We all went to our room. Me and Sujal had the same question, when will we go to Mumbai? I was missing Ryan. He told me to call Ryan from his phone but I didn't dare because maybe he was saying in anger? I didn't get his tone. So I didn't touch his phone.

I went inside just to find Aryamaan working on his laptop and I sat with my phone calling Ryan. We talked for an hour not just Ryan but Rhea also. He was at home because it's Sunday today. Aryamaan got back to normal means like ignoring behaviour again, I was not surprised maybe he was drunk yesterday.

Like this time went with everyone and Aryamaan didn't leave his room until someone called him for something or food. I was in room and Aryamaan was nowhere to be found. I changed my saree to my daily one and went to balcony to get some fresh air. That's when I found Aryamaan who was seating on a bench in middle of road and in deep thought.

What is he even thinking? My curious ass, he must be thinking about his so called work hmmm that's right. He must be stressed about something. Should I go to him? No no, did you forget about that Ryan's time when he shouted, I can't say good words when it's time. I'm bad at consoling people but he is looking so tensed, ok I won't say anything.