Episode 12

Neharika's POV

I woke up as usual and made breakfast. Today Aryamaan have to go office earlier than usual so I served him breakfast first. It's just 8.00 at morning. I wondered, it was very early to go to office. Maybe he will clean the whole office hahahahaaa... he doesn't have money to hire more workers hahahahaa... SHUT UP...

Controlling my laugh I went inside kitchen just to make lunch. I heard Aryamaan "Neharika..." I went to kitchen's door just to see him tying his shoes, he looked at me and at the same time we heard feet steps our eyes left each other's just to check that person. It was Mihika. She smiled looking at us saying "Good morning Arya and Neharika."

I nodded with smile wishing her morning and so did Aryamaan. He again turned to me saying "About my lunch-" before he says something I said "Send driver home, I will pack the lunch. In fact lunch is almost ready but you are in hurry so I didn't bring here." He nodded sighing saying "I will send."

He said bye to Mihika and gave his nod to me moving outside that's when I heard his mumbling "Now everything is in its proper place." Huh proper place? Did he lose something? I was about to ask him when I heard Sujal "Bhabhi breakfast is ready? I came early just to help you." Hearing her I chuckled saying "Yes breakfast is ready but lunch is still remaining."

She smiled brightly and Mihika said "I will help you guys." We both nodded, suddenly everything seemed weird to me, Aryamaan's behavior and now Mihika's behavior. She was trying to mingle with us.

I let that thought get aside and we prepared lunch with a lot of talks and got to know that Mihika is a chatterbox. She and Sujal both of their mouths don't even rest for a minute maybe whole the time. Near to lunch time driver came and I gave him Aryamaan's tiffin.

The whole day me and my room... ah no no I didn't fall asleep but the mess Aryamaan created, I cleaned that. I sighed checking the time thinking, I was cleaning after lunch and now it's time for tea. Just then the door bell rang indicating that someone came.

I went downstairs just to see kids but surprising thing was Ryan also came with them. Looking at him my smile reached to my ears. He smiled brightly saying "I came just to drink tea." Turvi rolled her eyes hearing him and me and Tanuj giggled. They got comfortable in hall and I went to kitchen to make tea.

I was about to serve tea when Ryan came in kitchen saying "Dad also came Mom." Hearing him I checked the time, it was 6.30. How come he came early today? Mihika also didn't arrive yet. I nodded with confusion and added some milk and sugar in a ready-made tea.

After sometime I went to garden. Yeah kids love to seat in garden more than hall. They were laughing on something and Aryamaan was seating there looking at them with smile. I saw Aryamaan was seating alone and there was no place to seat except beside him, I was not comfortable seating there.

So, I put tray full of snacks and tea on table saying to Tanuj "Tanuj sit there" I completed pointing towards empty place beside Aryamaan. Tanuj frowned hearing that because he loves his Bhai very much. So I looked at Turvi, she shook her head saying "Badi Maa, why are you so scared of Bade Papa? He won't harm anyone, I swear."

I showed her my big eyes saying shut the fuck up, don't make me more embarrassed in front of him. She giggled saying "Maybe they had a fight." Ryan rolled his eyes saying "Yeah they have fight since before I was born." hearing that they started laughing.

I sat beside Ryan, shaking my head because it was not funny but reality of our life. Hearing our silence they stopped laughing and Tanuj said "Bhai you were about to show Rhea Bhabhi's video, show us na..."

I looked at him confusingly asking "Rhea's video?" he nodded laughing saying "She was shouting and suddenly fell asleep, it was scary so I shook her up and she again yelled saying let me sleep you bastard." I chuckled hearing him.