Episode 13

Neharika's POV

I woke up today feeling not so good still shrugging all that I went to washroom and got fresh to make breakfast for everyone. I went in kitchen forgetting about what happened between us last night, that's what I always do.

I set the table that's when I saw Mihika coming downstairs with Aryamaan they were talking about something important maybe. After that everyone came one by one. Suddenly Sujal said "Bhabhi you're not looking good, what happened? Are you okay?" I nodded my head saying "Yes everything is okay."

I also took my place but not beside Aryamaan. I didn't want to eat but still I took few morsels and was about to leave from there then Tanuj said "Are you really ok Badi Maa? You didn't even eat well." I shook my head with a little smile.

Honestly, I was not feeling well. My head and body were hurting. I wanted to sleep. I was feeling very weak suddenly from morning. I shrugged myself because I checked my temperature and it was normal. I packed tiffins for everyone and put them in front of there place where they were seating on dinning.

I looked behind me and saw Aryamaan was wearing his shoes, I went towards him just to give him his tiffin that's when I felt dizzy. Huh what was that? I held on sofa tightly for a minute and went towards him just to hand him tiffin.

He forwarded his hands towards me and I gave him tiffin but our hands brushed slightly giving me weird feeling in stomach. I turned towards kitchen that's when I felt Aryamaan's hold on my wrist, he never held my wrist that too in front of everyone.

I turned looking at him confusingly when he pulled me close towards him. My breath became uneven with this little proximity. He suddenly put his hand on my forehead and then his, he did this twice saying "You have high fever Neharika."

Huh? High fever and me? I shook my head saying "But I checked my temperature in morning." he shook his head saying "Turvi bring thermometer" She ran and brought the thermometer giving him. He slid it in my mouth and I was just looking at him with surprise not only me but Ayush Bhai and Sujal also.

It's not the first time that I'm getting fever but he... "Look how much it's showing, let me call doctor." I was just looking at him with my curious eyes, he called someone and I heard "Then what to do now?" He groaned looking at Ayush Bhai saying "We need to take her in hospital now." Ayush Bhai nodded his head.

He never cared about me, he he .... he ...... he didn't even come with me in hospital. When I delivered Ryan that time also he came very late and denied to come inside in operation room. So do you think he will come with me just for a little fever, no, never. He is worried for me that's surprising.

Hearing him Ayush Bhai came towards me saying "Let's go Bhabhi, I will take leave from office after hearing what doctor says." hearing him Sujal nodded her head saying "I will also, first Ayush let's go to hospital." Mihika was just looking at us worriedly.

I nodded my head saying "No need to take leave from office just take me to hospital." Ayush Bhai said "WHAT? No way, I'm not listening to you Bhabhi, it's about your he-" Aryamaan cut Ayush Bhai in middle saying "No need to take leave, I will take her to hospital."

Hearing him we all looked at him shocked except Mihika. He held my shoulder and give a little push to Ayush Bhai's hold saying "I can take my wife Ayush, you both go to your office." hearing him my eyes were about to come out from socket.

Ayush Bhai, Sujal and me exchanged our glances and they gave us their biggest smile saying "Yes then we will go to our office now." Mihika nodded her head saying "I will also take my leave then." He held me and took me out from home saying "That doctor also needs to go out of town just now." he huffed.