Episode 8

Neharika's POV

It has been 15 days after Ryan's home shifting and 8 days since Ayush bhai, Sujal, Tanuj and Turvi went to marriage. The home became more silent, the people who talk are mostly me and Maa.

After Aryamaan leaves the home, Maa and Papa spend a lot of time with me. We became close in few days and enjoying each other's company more nowadays.

Ryan and Rhea got busy in their daily lives, they call us in every two days. We are still trying to become comfortable without Ryan but now Sujal and Ayush bhai also left for a month.

We were all laying in movie room and watching old movie more than that I was hearing their memories with smile on my face. I didn't get parents love in my life but after Ryan went, I became the apple of Maa and Papa's eye like a little kid, because I'm the only one here after everyone leaves for their work.

I lightly heard phone ringing, our landline phone. "Maa I think the land line phone is ringing?" She shook her head saying "Neha that phone doesn't ring because everyone use cell phones now-days." I again heard that saying "Maa but I heard voice, let me check." I went in hall to check and the phone was really ringing.

I shook my head and received it saying "Hello"

"Hello, is this Khanna mansion?" I heard a male voice.

"Yes, with whom do you want to speak?" I asked being confused.

"Maasi, I want to talk to Maasi." I frown hearing him, Maasi? Who?

"Can you tell me the name?" I asked.

"Anupriya Maasi?" Oh he wants to talk to Maa, so is he Rahul? Anushree Maasi's son?

"Oh you're Rahul, right?" I asked, he replied yes and I called Maa.

They were talking, me and papa were reading her expressions that were changing in every minute. Maybe after like 20 minute she put that phone on its place and sat on sofa saying to Papa "Rakesh we have to go to Anushree's home, she is not okay. She is in critical stage." saying this she burst in tears.

Maa has only one sister and she is also in critical stage. I patted her back saying "Yes Papa, Maa is right." Anushree Maasi stays in Delhi, so they will take plane.

I went in room and called Aryamaan, as usual he received the call within 4 rings "What?"

"Umm, Maa and Papa need to go to Delhi urgently so..." I said realizing that now we will be just two silent creatures in this whole big ass mansion.

"I will book the ticket. But did something happen to Maasi?" He asked with hesitation hearing that word urgent.

"Yes Maa said she is in critical stage and nothing can be said now so she wants to meet Maasi. Just few minutes ago Rahul called at home telling this." Hearing me he sighed saying "Her age and that cancer won't let her live so long everyone knows that."

Hearing him I also sighed, Maasi has cancer and she is old so doctor denied to operate. "Please call me after booking the tickets." saying yes he cut the call and I went in room looking at Maa and Papa, they were packing their bags.

She is also leaving me but Neha she only has one sister, she wants to see her before she dies. You don't have sibling so you don't know. They packed their stuffs. Aryamaan called me and sent a car. They were going to leave at 6.00, flight was at 7.30.

I came and started making dinner thinking maybe Aryamaan knows that no one is home so he will come early but to my goodness he came more late wow....

He came at 9.30 and we had our dinner at 10.00 and then went to sleep. Dinner was so awkward that I just ate 1 chapati and little rice and the home was very silent, silent? We were hearing just our breathing. I wanted to shout just to imagine this home is an echo point.