sealed with a kiss

His eyes glanced back at his watch every now and then.

Ness refused to be defeated by nervousness and fear.

But it's been past five minutes and Isagi isn't here yet.

The judge who was going to officiate their wedding was looking at him in silent anticipation and Ness could only smile apologetically before glaring holes at the door as if Isagi would magically appear all of a sudden.

Today was their scheduled wedding at the Standesamt. They both decided to opt out for a grandiose church wedding and went out on the route to a secret civil wedding instead. They dropped some hints at the paparazzi to surprise the public which was much more interesting and intriguing. Additionally, they only got two witnesses who were mainly their managers and left out their families to make it more effective and extremely private-looking.

Ness knew that it would defeat the purpose of being publicly engaged with Isagi but he knew that with this unexpected move from them it would make the interest of public, and fans skyrocket especially Kaiser who wouldn't have any chances of doing anything that would counter their plans.

It would be a blow to his ego.

But would it be even possible now that Isagi isn't even here yet?

Ness was tempted to strangle the blue-eyed striker because of this. All the time that he decided to be late was fucking today.

But what if Isagi decided to back out and never showed up?

Coldness crept within Ness.

No. Isagi always kept his word. He shouldn't doubt him.

However, he couldn't stop his hands from trembling under his pockets. Unpleasant memories from the past of how Kaiser made him wait for nothing occupied his mind like a plague.

Maybe this was a mistake.

Maybe he shouldn't put all his faith in Isagi.

Maybe he should call off—

"I'm sorry I'm late! Traffic is ridiculous and unexpected for today!" Isagi's frantic voice cut off his spiraling thoughts and his eyes went over to his direction immediately.

There he was.

Breathing raggedly as he rushed inside the room, with the beads of sweat running down his temples and how his short, blue locks were slightly damp and messy from the running he had made to just get in here.

Nevertheless...

...

Ness had never seen a more beautiful person than him today. His expressive, brilliant blue eyes that he never grew tired of looking at. His flushed cheeks tempted him to pinch gently at and those luscious, looking lips that were talented in spewing out words that could make his heart tremble in an agonizingly delightful mirth.

He didn't care if he was soaking wet in the rain nor if he was messy as a runner who ran a marathon a while ago.

Isagi was here and that's all that matters.

"It's good to see you here Mr. Isagi. At the very least you've put the agonizing worries of your fiancé here to an end." The judge piped up in casual voice.

This made Ness' cheeks flush.

Was he that obvious?

Isagi chuckled sheepishly as he shot an apologetic smile to the judge and took Ness' hand in his. "I'm sorry about that Your Honor. I didn't intend to make him worry but one thing is for sure. I don't have any intentions of backing away from our union together."

husband for rentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें