𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚇: 𝙸 𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞

A/N: Warning!!! Assault is also there in this chapter. Not sexual but just assault so if you are not comfortable reading this chapter I ask you to leave.

Sunoo Pov

"W-What?" I asked shocked. He stopped trying to devour my neck but his hand was still groping my ass which I was getting very uncomfortable at.

"You thought you were going to be able to fool me Sunoo? You thought I forgot about you?" He asked smirking now. I was scared. Fuck I should have listened.

"H-huh?" I asked trying to play dumb only for him to slap me.

My eyes widened while I cupped my swollen cheek.

"You're still playing dumb with me. Kim Sunoo. Even if you wanted to seduce me, you should have chosen another identity." He smiled now pinning my wrists above my head.

"W-Wait I'm not comfortable with this. Let me go." I ordered trying to wriggle out of his grip which only tightened.

"Yeosang hated me. He's already dating some guy. I met him. He despised me. The girl I raped, was his sister." He smiled so evilly I felt goosebumps.

My eyes widened in horror. "Y-You monster." I let out trying to not feel scared. I don't want him to sense my fear.

"Well I'll tell you what you want to know. The reason why you decided to dress so pretty for me." He smiled grabbed my jaw harshly.

The stinging pain was there. My tears threatening to fall. I wa scared. My heart was now thumping loudly against my rib cage. My eyes looking at the corner where Jungwon, Ni-ki and Jake was supposed to be. They weren't present.

"I know that you know Wonyoung has been blackmailing you with my aid." He began as his cold fingers trailed down from waist to my hip.

"Well. She reached out to me. I was hesitant but Wonyoung is my good friend. She has done so much for me. So I couldn't refuse. But what made me more convinced when your name came our of her mouth." He smirked caressing my swollen cheek.

"I made a bargain. I'll help if I get you in the end." He continued now his thumb rubbing my lips.

"The deal was made. Both parties had agreed and decided after this deal they aren't to contact each other again. I agreed. Why? Because I love you Sunoo."

The last five words made my world stop. Nausea began taking over, my screams started ringing in my ears like a siren, my vision began getting blurry with the tears.

"I hate you. You're a monster. You're a fucking rapist." I spat acidly as I watched his face turn from delight to anger.

"That is not how you talk to me." He warned his face dangerously close to mine.

"I'll talk however I want. You. You are nothing to me the day you did that to me. The day you assaulted me. That day. You showed your true colors. You. I can never compare you to Sunghoon. He is my love. Not you. And you never will be."

Those were my words before Daniel's anger took over.

"You will not fucking talk to me like that." He yelled in my face. I flinched. But unlike Daniel. I'm no coward.

"I'LL SPEAK TO YOU THE WAY I WANT YOU FUCKING COWARD!" I screamed kicking Daniel in his uhm crotch area.

Third Person Pov

Embarrassed, Humiliated, Frustrated, Angry, Ashamed.

That's how Daniel felt. When the boy he sexually assaulted just kicked him.