𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝙸: 𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝

Sunoo Pov

It was my last day here before I leave to Seoul. I woke up as usual tightly wrapped in Sunghoon's embrace.

I smiled sadly knowing this will be the last day he will hug me like this to sleep. I quietly left the bed and entered the bathroom.

I tried to hold in the sad tears that was ready to escape my eyes. No. Sunoo. Don't cry. Please. Sunoo. No.

I kept whispering to myself ordering myself not to cry. I shouldn't. It's not my place to cry.

I brushed my teeth and washed my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror. I took a deep breath, calmed myself down before changing my clothes.

I got outside to find Sunghoon gone. In his replacement stood Chaeryoung. My eyes widened at the sight of her just calmly sitting on my bed.

"Chaeryoung. What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"I'm here to dress you up." She smiled as she grabbed my hand led me to my closet.

"Huh? For what?" I asked bewildered by her actions.

"That's a secret. But don't worry. You will know it soon enough." She smiled secretively before throwing some clothes at me and leaving me there.

Confused I wore my clothes that Chaeryoung had given me and looked in the long mirror in my closet.

I looked good. Chaeryoung did have a good taste in fashion. I smiled for a bit before leaving the tiny closet.

I saw Chaeryoung calmy sitting on the bed as in waiting for me to finish changing.

"How do I look?" I asked her to get her attention.

She looked up and gave a big smile.

"You look great Sunoo." She complimented giving me a big smile and a thumbs up.

"Thank you. But where is Sunghoon?" I asked looking around.

"You will see him later." She urged me.

Then she grabbed my arm and we both left my room arm in arm.

Today was going to be a weird day. I just knew it when I saw my parents with a big smile on their face.

"Mom, dad what are you so happy about?" I asked suspiciously.

"You will see soon enough. Also Sunghoon wanted us to give you this." My mom squealed handing me a pastel pink card.

I opened it and it was a note. From Sunghoon.

Dear Sweetcheeks,

I know you are confused. Why am I dressing up? Where is Sunghoon? Why are my parents smiling? Well. I have surprise waiting for you. The surprise will be seen at 5:00 in the evening. So to pass some time I made a little treasure hunt. If you want the surprise you have to find me before 5:00. (Side note Chaeryoung is your guide. She won't help you with any clues)

To finish this note I'm going to now tell you the first clue;

The place where I first met him. The guy whom I hated for a few hours and now whom I see as a brother. Where and who is he? This place will hold a special place in your heart of memories.

Sunghoon.

I was confused. Who was his brother? I thanked my parents before rushing out of the house with Chaeryoung.

I then racked my brain into thinking. Sunghoon never liked meeting people. Hated socializing. But then who was this guy who he hated for a few hours and now is very close to him?