𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝙸𝙸: 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝

Sunoo Pov

Everyone stood there watching me and Sunghoon. "Sunoo is it true that you're moving in with him?" Asked Ni-ki wide eyed. "Well no. But he does know that I am looking for a apartment." I explained scratching my neck. "See. Sunghoon you can't force anyone to obey you." Exclamied Jay happy.

"Sunoo would you like to move in with me?" He asked turning to me. I gasped. Caught of guard I stumbled back but he caught me by the waist. No wait shit. Fuck. Sunoo! "I don't want to be a bother." I mumbled. "It's fine I've been looking for a roommate for a while." He explained as he brought me back to my feet.

"Then Jay who's going to be your roommate?" I asked. "I guess I will try to find one." He shrugged. I felt guilty. "Wait Ni-ki and Jungwon you both live together right?" Jake asked suddenly. "Yes?" Replied Jungwon confused. "Then. One of you can live with Jay and one of you can live with me and Jake." Explained Heesung smiling.

"Then Jungwon will live with Jay." I smiled. As Jungwon shot me a look of betrayal. "Sure that's settled then." Sunghoon sighted before he grabbed my arm and dragged me outside. "Wait calm down Hyung." I panted. "Aren't you going to move in?" He asked looking at me.

"Wait right now?" I asked shocked. "Yes?" He replied confused. "Uhm but aren't you-" "No. I'm free so I will help you." He interrupted as he dragged me to the car. But this time the car was pink. "Hyung what a lovely car." I chuckled smiling. "Shut up I know it's ugly." He muttered embarrassed. "No I like it." I laughed.

We then continued talking all the way to my house. While we were taking the stairs to my apartment. I noticed how fast things were changing. It felt like it was only yesterday when he drove me home in the rain. Gave me his jacket. But no it wasn't just yesterday. It has been a week since it has happened.

We arrived to my apartment and I fumbled with the keys. Chuckling Sunghoon bent towards me over my head and threw his arms over my shoulders and helped me unlock the door. Blushing like hell I opened the door and walked inside my house for the last time.

I packed all my clothes, decorations, devices, books and anything that I will move in to Sunghoon's house with. The rest Sunghoon took care of. He threw away all the kitchen utensils and everything I didn't need since he explained I could use his. It didn't take long with Sunghoon's help to clear out my house. After around five hours we were done.

I then dragged my luggage to Sunghoon's car. I saw him waiting for me after he went to throw the last garbage. "Here let me help." He offered as he walked towards me and snatched my luggage from me. Once the luggage was put in place I hopped in and drove off to my new home.

We were at the gas station since Sunghoon wanted to get something. He came back with ice cream. He handed me the mint chocolate ice cream. "Thank you and how did you know?" I asked as I licked ice cream. "You said it in the interview." He replied his mouth filled with ice cream.

"I see. Yes I have been meaning to ask you something." I began. "Sure" he replied shoving his mouth with ice cream. "Are your parents okay with me moving?" I asked. "Yes they've been nagging me to find a roommate." He replied smiling. "I see and how much is the rent?" I asked. "Don't worry about that. I take care of the rent." He reassured me.

"What no that's not fair." I whined. "I know. That's why I wanted you to be my roommate." He laughed. "Huh?" I asked. "I take care of the bills. You take care of the house and make me food." He explained. "Oooo." I said when I realized why. "Deal?" He asked. "Deal." I smiled.

We arrived at the building and it screamed luxury. He then took my luaggage and took my hand with his free hand. I blushed at the contact as my heart beat raced the butterflies in my stomach. We then took the elevator to the 10th floor which was the highest floor there.