𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚅: 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎

Sunoo Pov

The light hit my face and my eyes fluttered as I opened them. I whimpered a bit as I moved a bit as I felt someone's grip on my waist.

The person groaned as their grip tightened causing my eyes to widen in horror. I slowly turned my head to find Sunghoon snuggled onto my neck.

"Sunghoon" I whispered.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"Wake up," I ordered trying to stretch my arms.

"I don't want to." He groaned shaking his head cutely.

"Hoonie. We have university" I whispered.

"Can't we just skip it?" He whined as he pulled his face away from my neck with a pout.

"You can skip it. I'm going." I told him as I gently pushed him and sat up straight only for an unimaginable pain to strike up from my back.

"Oww." I groaned rubbing my back.

"What's wrong?" Sunghoon asked rubbing his eyes.

"My ass hurts because of you," I murmured angrily.

"Come here, love." He chuckled as he stood up from the bed and raised his arms.

With a big smile I scooted over to him and in the blink of an eye, he picked me up in bridal style.

"Look at how nice I am." He smiled as he kissed my nose making me giggle uncontrollably.

"Now to the bathroom!" I yelled in my superhero voice as Sunghoon walked towards the bathroom laughing at my childish antics.

We took a shower with a few pecks from Sunghoon and did our morning routine before coming out with me hugging Sunghoon while he carried me.

"So I know we can't go to university. You can't carry me to all my classes." I told him as as sat on the bed.

"I could if I wanted to." He winked causing me to throw a pillow at him which hit him in the head.

"And you say I'm bad at playing gun games." I winked as Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

"Still the point is we can't go to university so what are we going to do?" I asked as I put my shoes on.

"How about we go on a date?" Sunghoon suggested making me stop.

"B-both of us?" I asked shocked.

"No me and your pet monkey," Sunghoon said only to get hit in the face with a pillow.

"I'm so good at hitting you now." I smiled happily as grabbed another pillow to hit him.

"And I'm so good at pinning you now," Sunghoon smirked as he grabbed both of my wrists pinning me on the bed.

My eyes stood wide open as our faces were inches apart. I could feel his eyes roam around my face.

"Sunoo. You're so beautiful you know that." He whispered as he inched closer to my face.

"T-Thank you," I mumbled flustered as I looked away.

"Shall we go on our date now?" Sunghoon asked getting up and letting off my wrists.

"I-I'm not ready." I stuttered as I looked at my outfit.

It was just a printed white shirt with blue baggy jeans. My makeup wasn't fully done and my hair looked messy.

"You look pretty to me and that's all it matters," Sunghoon replied grabbing my hand as we walked out of the room.

"Sunghoon are you sure it's just the two of us?" I asked still not sure.