Chapter 14: The Deposement of Ladybug Part 1 (Style Queen)

Start from the beginning

"Oh no. It's Audrey Bourgeois, the world famous fashion designer." I heard Marinette say in fear.

"Wait? Isn't that Sofia and Chloe's mother?" Daniella asked.

"Yup." I replied grimly.

"And she's only the harshest fashion critic in the entire world! I didn't know she was coming!" Marinette adds.

"Why are getting worked up about it? Your art isn't even going to be judged." Daniella frowned.

Marinette grumbles, feeling envious, "I can't believe she got picked over me. It was probably for publicity. She's Audrey Bourgeois' daughter! What other reason would Gabriel Agreste pick her for?! And she picked that hussy sister of yours!"

I was about to give Marinette a piece of my mind until Zane stopped me.

"Don't. She's not worth it." He told me.

I sighed and turned away from the bluenette. 

"Audrey, like the slogan of your magazine says, "If it's in good taste; it's in "Style Queen!". So, what's in good taste this year?" Nadja asks.

"Judging by the way you're dressed, you obviously don't know, my dear." the woman states as Chloé and Sofia cover their mouths, "For your information, the trend this year is glitter."

"Glitter? Seriously?" Diana gulped.

"Hey, don't it get to you." Zane reassured me.

"Zane. You're up!" Nathalie called.

"I better go. Catch you later, Di."

To my surprise, he kissed me on the cheek and left, leaving me in a blushing state while Daniella and my parents grinned teasingly at me.

Zane POV

"I feel awkward." Adrien sighes as he fixes his tie.

"That's probably because you look ridiculous." Plagg told him as he ate some cheese.

"Can it, Plagg." Fang tells the cat kwami as I adjusted Diana's derby hat.

The blonde boy sighs to himself as the black cat kwami hides, the two hearing a knock at the door. Adrien opens the door to see..., "Hey, Sofia."

Sofia looks at her steampunk themed outfit. "How do I look?"

"Like a steampunk angel." Adrien smiles.

"Aw, thank you." Sofia cooed. She noticed the boy's tie, "Oh! Let me get that!" she walks into the room, going in to fix the blonde's tie.

"T-Thanks." the blonde stutters as he focuses on her face, "The hat looks great; I think it's awesome and so does my father. Otherwise, he wouldn't have picked it for me. Look." the blonde puts the hat on and does a catwalk-walk down the dressing room, making Sofia giggle, "See?"

"You got the catwalk down." Sofia blushed lightly.

"Thanks." Adrien replies sheepishly, blushing lightly.

"As much as I love to see you two act all cute and cuddly together, we should get going." I said.

"Right. See you outside." Sofia leaves while Adrien watches lovingly.

"She's amazing." Adrien cooed.

"Simp." I scoffed.

"Oh, as if you and Diana aren't like that." Adrien teased.

My face turned red. "L-let's just go and get this over with!"

"You're not denying it.~" Adrien slyly teased.