Their Meeting

Author's POV

Veer was sitting in his cabin doing some work on his laptop. When he heard a knock sound .

He said,"Come in."

Naksh entered and said with a smirk," Bhai I found every detail of my future sister in law."

Veer glared at him.

Naksh said," Oh bhai come on I know that you like her . Otherwise VEER SINGHANIA asks for any girl , That's the impossible thing ."

Veer said ignoring his words," Tell me everything about her."

Naksh said," Her name is Trisha Aggarwal. She is the owner of Pearl company. Lives in Mumbai. Her family lives in Chandigarh ."

Veer said with no expression on his face," You can go."

Naksh said while wiping his fake tears," Bhalai ka toh jamana hi nhi h log thank you bhi nhi bolte ."

Naksh then left his cabin.

Veer now was standing near the big glass window of his office.

He smirked and said ," My Ajnabi Haseena, finally I found you.

Miss Aggarwal, you are mine."

Veer was now tracing her location and he get to know that she is now in Chandigarh with her family.

______________________________________

T

risha's POV

I came to Chandigarh today as I wanted to spend some time with my parents.
We had our dinner together with a lots of chit chats .

Now I was sitting near the window in my room reading a romance novel . I looked at the moon and then I remembered that guy I saw two days before in Vrindavan.

I was thinking," Was Poonam right?
Can we meet again?"

I said to myself," How can it happen?
How can I meet any stranger again?
It's not any novel , it's reality."

I came out of my thoughts when I heard a knock sound. I opened the door and I saw my mom with a glass of milk. I smiled at her and had that milk. Then I slept after sometime scrolling on my phone.

______________________________________

4 days later........

Today I was going back to Mumbai as I spent 4 days here , now I have to handle my company too.

I came back to Mumbai and now I was sitting in my cabin. From last few weeks I was thinking to invest in any company. I explored many companies but then I think to invest in " Singhania group of co."
It's a very reputated company of India.

So I decided to invest there and I contacted with that company.

I am going to there head office tomorrow.

His Trish जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें