Ajnabi Haseena

Veer's POV

I was looking at her disappearing figure. When my eyes went to a jhumka lying on the floor. It was her's.

I don't know why but I picked it up and started looking at it while a smile appeared on my face

I don't know why but I picked it up and started looking at it while a smile appeared on my face. It reminded me of her gorgeous face.

I kept it in my pocket.

Author's POV

Someone was recording this beautiful Bollywood moment with a smirk on his face.

Veer started moving outside when his brother came front of him with his camera and a smirk on his face .
His bestfriends were also smirking at him with their hands folded.

Daivik shouted " Bhabhiiii mill gaiiii hmariii ."

Veer's eyes widened and he glared at him. He said with a fake angry look on his face " What the hell are you saying huh?? "

Shivaay said " Ohoo so our brother is in love hmm? "

Veer said rolling his eyes " What nonsense are you talking about? "

Abhivansh said " What you kept in your pocket then ? It's a jhumka. "

Daivik said with a fake shocking look " Oh bhai we didn't know that you like to wear jhumka . " He put his hand on shivaay 's shoulder and asked " Is this a new trend bro? "

Veer glared at him in anger . And he stopped talking.
( Khauf h bhai bnde ka 😂)

Trisha's POV

I came a little away from him. I don't know why my heart beat was still so fast.

I said to myself " They way he was looking at me .
Ahh Trisha stop thinking about him. "

I was lost in my thoughts when Poonam shook me . I came back to my senses.

She was looking at me with narrow eyes and with a smirk on her face.

I asked " Whatt??"

She said " I should ask this. What's going on hn?"

I said , " umm, What are you talking about? "

She burst into laughter and said , " Look at your face, hahaha you are looking like a red tomato.
Haha
My bestie is blushing for some stranger huh....."